Update 2.01 is Now Live

I'll know for the next game I guess!  And thanks for the info, at least from your post it seems as if what I do with rift and did for years with wow - that is having family copy huge stuff to stick and ship to me - also would work with gog.  I can probably get my daughter or sister to get gog downloads for me in future with other games.

I appreciate the help!

Yeah - gog files are DRM-free - I have my laptop to download on, and my game-machine is never connected to the internet - I transfer them with a USB myself.

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Thanks

So, how do DVD backers get White March?

They are supposed to be working on that - same for patches altho they already have a download page for DVD patches but it only has 1.06 atm.

OK, is there any way as a DVD backer to switch to a GoG download?

You can buy the game on GOG :)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Thanks

They are supposed to be working on that - same for patches altho they already have a download page for DVD patches but it only has 1.06 atm.

I thought the DVD backer tiers got a digital copy anyway?  (Or did you give that to someone else?)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Thanks

I thought the DVD backer tiers got a digital copy anyway?  (Or did you give that to someone else?)

I'm in a similar boat, only without the digital copy (That went to the wife on her preference). Any clues on how I can get the White March without rebuying the game?