Its totaly impossible to kill

brabe

Question

the Adra dragon or Thaos.

I play on NORMAL an my Rogue lvl 12 gets killed each time with ONE attack!

Realy, thats frusttrating. All fights before are just like a sleep in the day. But this 2 are unstoppable.

How can i protect my self? This one hit 500 HP kills are just lame.

Even Eder with 100 deflection and 1250 HP dies against Adra with 1 hit! Realy?

Its NORMAL!!!

4 answers to this question

working as intended, though i wish the game were a bit less "spikey" in terms of difficult fights.

use a lot of debuffs to get their defenses down, and for the adra dragon try (once you get her defense down a bit) using effects like confusion or paralyze to block her from using her one-hit-wipe breath attack. I've done it several times on Path of the Damned, so you should (eventually) be able to do it on Normal.

Well i have 0 knock outs in my entire game on normal and then you get one-hit-wiped-out?

Thats not working as intended.

This two statues of thaos also do one hits!

Did you play against thaos with 2.0?

Edited by brabe

Adra dragon is the toughest fight in the game, if you ask me. As with all fights where opponent deals ridiculous spike damage, the key is to completely disable the opponent (prone/paralyze). Paralyze scrolls, gaze of adragan, call to slumber and pillar of faith work for me. Make sure that you position your disablers somewhere to the side - away from other party members, so they don't get hit by arbitrarily sized and directed AoEs too much. I also usually send the toughest or at least most expandable companion in first to direct the initial attack away from the rest of the party.

I find it funny, how Sawyer has been so vocal against having save or die attacks in the game, yet here we are.

Well i have 0 knock outs in my entire game on normal and then you get one-hit-wiped-out?

Thats not working as intended.

This two statues of thaos also do one hits!

I also had 0-knockouts. Like Jajo said, these fights are basically the save-or-die for Pillars, except in this case even if the attack grazes you're still probably dead.

Alpine dragon is worse. I just accidentally stumbled into it and boom! Wiped out (also the many wraiths) You better believe I reloaded and am gonna come back at a higher level with many scrolls.