tips for modmaking

J.E. Sawyer

"That screaming noise means something. If there's a screaming noise, somebody's making a screaming noise, and the only reason for making a screaming noise that I know of is because you're a meatbag."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

""My lasfire is Wobbly. It's good lasfire, but it Wobbles, and the holes get in the wrong places.""

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
"Renegade is Red

Paragon is Blue

Assuming Direct Control

This Hurts You"

R00fles!

your shrubby fins will never be polished. no roofies.

my mod making tip is this: do something original for the game, don't try to make the game more original.

redacted

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Guys I think you guys should put Portuguese translation. Here in Brazil the staff has invested a lot in games. And sad to wait about 1 year to someone release a playable Portuguese translation. '' Original sin Divinity '' is an example of this here in Brazil. The game has already released some time ago and still do not have a translation. Result is that many Brazilians still have not bought it as I have the game yet to have isso.Para idea the renowned '' ice wind dale '' Not yet possesses a translation. I would ask on behalf of all the people gamer BR so if possible you guys put a translation pt br.

• Like 2