(white march) i'm getting stomped by iron automatons ! need advices

Hello !

i'm quite ashamed to start this topic, but i'm really having a hard time at galvino's workshop ;( . i'm playing on hard and i never been stomped like this before. i curently have a lvl 13 team and i chose high level party when i started the white march.

my firsts encouters were quite easy to solve, but i'm now facing iron automatons with crazy accuracy (222) and deflection stats (244). i checked the adra dragon stats and i show 106 deflection and 105 accuracy so thoses automatons are twice more powerfull and there is 4 of them :banghead: .

did i miss something ? is it a bug ? or is there some tip to have a fair fight against them ?

150902032107328204.jpg

150902032108618516.jpg

150902032108836012.jpg

Edited by Gilker

You can check if their stats go up every time you load the game. I think it's a bug. A lot of people complain about this while others didn't experience such high numbers.

i checked and their stats increase every time i load my save so it's probably a bug. thanks for the tip, i didn't knew that one !

i'll wait until this is fixed.

You could try the 2.01 beta patch if you purchased on steam. It contains some bugfixes. Just google "pillars beta patch 2.01" and you will find a link to a forum post that links to the "how to". It's quite simple.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods