KOTOR Riddle

You had as much points into Charisma and Wisdom as possible. You supplemented your Wisdom with Qel-Droma robes and that wierd "helmet/mask" thing you get from the beast on Kashyyyk. This gives you +7 to your Wisdom.

And you are all the way lightside, so you get the +3 Charisma bonus as well. In the end, you get crazy Force Points as a result from these insane attributes (Charisma and Wisdom probably both past 20).

You also did not level up your character (aside from the Endar Spire level up) until you became a Consular.

EDIT: You may have the Star Forge Robes instead...which I think also give a bonus to Wisdom.

At one point in the game, my level 18 Jedi Consular had 526 force points.  Since I didn't cheat how is this possible?  (I think this one is pretty tough)

Where does extra 6 points come from? I can count up to 520.

(sf robes + saresh's + ls mastery + mvalor + start at Wis18/Cha16, level ups Wis+4/Cha+1). I don't think 18/18 start is possible, and if it is, i believe it would give 536FP.

With Master Valor my Wisdom gave +13 and Charisma was +6

40 for Player Character bonus

144 for consular 18 levels

19X18 for modifier bonus = 342

+144

+342

-------

But this brings up a bigger point. If we go to level 40 and my consular has over 1000 force points how is that going to work?

I would imagine that you have virtually unlimited FP. That is, your FP is so high you would regenerate faster than you can possibly use it all.

Option 1) Increase the FP cost of all powers

2) Add high level powers with steap FP cost

3) Take DS powers

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!