Please fix the garbage dragon fights

Are u aware that u dont have 2 fight those dragon fights?

Yeah but Adra actually contributes to the story, Sky and Other are decent enough, but the stupid Alpine Dragon is pointless.

That being said, I want my money's worth, and I don't feel I get that with such terrible encounters.

Yeah but Adra actually contributes to the story, Sky and Other are decent enough, but the stupid Alpine Dragon is pointless.

That being said, I want my money's worth, and I don't feel I get that with such terrible encounters.

Adra, Sky, Other and Alpine?

For me there were only 3 dragons: Adra, Sky and Alpine.

Am I missing one dragon?

Am I missing one dragon?

Sorry, maybe the dragon in the game with the godhammer piece isn't a dragon. I popped the cheevo after killing him though!

• Like 1

Am I missing one dragon?

Sorry, maybe the dragon in the game with the godhammer piece isn't a dragon. I popped the cheevo after killing him though!

ow Yeah, I remembered that one. It has a name which I don't know. I used to count it as a dragon as well. :)

Actually i like the solution where u let it live!

basically i only fight that semi - retarded dragon in that quest given by the Magran priestess. Alpine dragon is doable but its just a bother; its really tiresome so i usually just skip it.

No, not that the games hard, its just has multiple encounters set up for cheese tactics, rather than an active strategy. Multiple ways of spanking it easily, and they're all terrible. 'It's optional', while popular comeback for many design issues in all games, isn't really an argument, but an admission of a problem, but one that's minor enough to ignore. I can get behind that argument. The fights aren't deal breakers. Bad? Sure, but it won't make or break a sale.

The fights are ok-ish even at potd, the problem is just like in every other rpg or in dnd the spellcasters lategame are dominating. With a high rank party 10+ and 3-4 spellcasters in there none of the encounters in game even at potd pose a serious challenge. So in that case if a player doesn't like that it's an rpg after all you can choose to create a more minimalistic party with less spellcasting and less power gaming. 2 fighters, 1 chanter, 1 rogue, 1 druid, 1 hunter for example or 1 fighter + 1 paladin. You still get some cc/buffing but nothing as crazy as wizards + priests + ciphers combined (although druid is not half bad either).

Edited by Vorad

TL:DR "Game is too hard, please nerf because I don't want to decrease game's difficulty myself and want it nerfed for everyone"

They are also optional. I actually found a vessel for Adra Dragon :p

I have literally beaten this game on PotD. Shut up. Now. 

It's not too hard. It's "god damn awful"

I am actually happy to hear other Dragons are difficult.

After all they are Dragons.  Which are the equivalent of a nuke back in the ye old days...

It is interesting that CC even works at all on Dragons.

I was seriously disappointed on Hard mode with Sky Dragon.  I literally used a knock down on him and wailed on him.

Dragon strats are often always the same.  You need your casters but before you even go into damage mode you need to over buff yourself.

These are thousand year old creatures ya know ;)

Even for a fully capped party they should be rather fearsome and OP.

If you take them down you should be perhaps a last man standing and absolutely empty on spells and scrolls.

I doubt that is the case.

When I fought Sky Dragon half of the fight after 2 large Priest buffs was auto attack.  And like I said I frakin knocked the bloody thing down.  It did not animate him down but he was prone and unable to do anything.  I guess I kicked his toenail really hard.

Sky dragon is far weaker than Adra and Alpine, because it is a crit path dragon. 

There's also problems with how easy it is to cheese repulsing seal, adragan's gaze, and a couple other spells. 

I agree with you in principle, though.

I am actually happy to hear other Dragons are difficult.

After all they are Dragons.  Which are the equivalent of a nuke back in the ye old days...

It is interesting that CC even works at all on Dragons.

I was seriously disappointed on Hard mode with Sky Dragon.  I literally used a knock down on him and wailed on him.

Dragon strats are often always the same.  You need your casters but before you even go into damage mode you need to over buff yourself.

These are thousand year old creatures ya know ;)

Even for a fully capped party they should be rather fearsome and OP.

If you take them down you should be perhaps a last man standing and absolutely empty on spells and scrolls.

I doubt that is the case.

When I fought Sky Dragon half of the fight after 2 large Priest buffs was auto attack.  And like I said I frakin knocked the bloody thing down.  It did not animate him down but he was prone and unable to do anything.  I guess I kicked his toenail really hard.

Sky Dragon is a her. Did you even do the mission?