Possible Bug outside of Durgan's Battery

outofdabox

Question

Hello, I think I've encountered a bug at the Durgan's Battery area. Before going to that area I've completed the Orge Matron quest by making a truce with Beregan. At Durgan's Battery I meet some Ogres discussing about a corpse or something and when they see me one Ogre says behind you while the other says Beregan spoke of this one let him be. But then they turned hostile and attacked me. I don't know if it is a bug or If I did something that triggered it.

Also another strange thing happened (I am not sure if it's connected) but there is a group of elk, around 8, at the south east of the map which also attacked me when they saw me which is weird since never before have I been attacked by an elk. Have I accidentally triggered a hostile variable or something?

10 answers to this question

Hello, I think I've encountered a bug at the Durgan's Battery area. Before going to that area I've completed the Orge Matron quest by making a truce with Beregan. At Durgan's Battery I meet some Ogres discussing about a corpse or something and when they see me one Ogre says behind you while the other says Beregan spoke of this one let him be. But then they turned hostile and attacked me. I don't know if it is a bug or If I did something that triggered it.

Also another strange thing happened (I am not sure if it's connected) but there is a group of elk, around 8, at the south east of the map which also attacked me when they saw me which is weird since never before have I been attacked by an elk. Have I accidentally triggered a hostile variable or something?

I don't know about the ogres, but the elks are supposed to behave that way. You first encounter two of their calves a little ahead of the rest, and they run away to hide behind the adults when you approach. Note how the adult elks are standing, the big (males?) ones in front with everyone else huddled behind them; classic defensive tactic for herd animals.

Here are the Saves

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50160934/379500dfccbb4c68bee5ecb01852c3ed%2016418739%20DurgansBattery.savegame

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50160934/379500dfccbb4c68bee5ecb01852c3ed%2016419601%20DurgansBattery.savegame

The slightly bigger and more recent is the one when the Ogres have become hostile.

The other is right before I see them having the conversation with each other.

Edited by outofdabox

I'll see if I have a savegame at hand soonish, but here's a screen:

Ogre.jpg

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee