Rosewood treasure map

Rosewood? Are you talking about the campsite where the runaway apprentice got killed by the angry wizard? If so, that treasure can be found in the slightly-south-of-the-middle area of the Durgan's Battery outdoors map.

I don't remember seeing anything like this in the expansion. Where is this campsite?

Rosewood? Are you talking about the campsite where the runaway apprentice got killed by the angry wizard? If so, that treasure can be found in the slightly-south-of-the-middle area of the Durgan's Battery outdoors map.

I don't remember seeing anything like this in the expansion. Where is this campsite?

In the bottom corner. They covered every inch of that map with quest relevant stuff... It would have felt more natural to have spread it over a couple of maps. But hey, time and money, right? 

Does its show up as a quest or anything? I'm not seeing anything at the campsite, so maybe I already did this without even realizing it.

Ah, it was hidden. You have to go into search mode, and look around the area a bit. Till a purple block appears.

Yeah, there was nothing in the hidden block. Guess I already did this.