Some basic functionality questions - 2.0/XP Pack

So... just started on the XP-pack. Aside from not remembering what I was doing at all and getting murdered horribly, there were also... annoyances. Can anyone help me disable these since I can't find out how now...

1) There's those small circles icons above all characters upon doing actions. While the ... might be helpful I rather want them gone. I thought these were among the "expert options" but I have expert mode on and so all are unchecked. How can I do away with these annoying factors?

2) Wasn't there a way to set markers on the map. Found a chest with too high lockpick, want to mark it, can't? Something obvious I forget or...?

3) Lastly, it seems NPC's no longer attack the enemy who attacks them. Yes, in the original game casting spells and such also sometimes left characters "dormant" but I can't recall them just standing there while being hacked to bits. Wasn't this an option before? Where did it go? Do I need to go full teammate AI just to have this back? Cause I definitely don't recall my characters just killing sometime and then just standing around there as they constantly do now.

4. Not exactly a bug/oversight but dang it already show properly what levels of spells for druid/priest etc are per rest or per encounter.

Help please. I really want to get back in the fray and experience the expansion, but these things really bother me at the moment playing.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

1) I don't think you can make them go away and in some cases you really need them. You really, REALLY want to break engagement and run away if an enemy is going to cast Circle of Death on you.

2) Actually... no, there seems to be no way to set markers on the map. Hmmm.

3) There's a description on how to fix the auto-attack issue in the PoE ingame newsfeed. I haven't bothered with it but I suppose that might help you out there.

4) The game will tell you on level up (e.g. going to level 13 tells you that all spells of level three and lower are now per encounter), but yes, it would be nice to have that written down somewhere. In my first playthrough I didn't even notice that spells became encouter abilities at certain levels. :)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

3) Yeah, just got it loading the game to see the game version since some seem to have old numbers there, didn't get it first time around though.

1) Well, that's annoying... it's really, really annoying :(

2) Yeah, I recall doing that often in the base game, so did something just break?

4) Sadly I don't recall that 6 months later when the x-pack comes around XD

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

4) No that is a new feature. And by new I mean added some time in between 1.03 and now. the popup on level up was definitely not there when I initially played the game. :)

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.