Had another gamebreaking bug today

Yeah i know what you mean.

I play path of iron and i cant tell you how many times bugs have ruined an entire playthrough.

Oh and i remember rolling a barbarian and then i found out i couldnt play the class because yet another gamebreaking bug made it so all my carnage attacks did huge amounts of damage.

People then posted how they did triple crown etc with these bugs.

It was months upon months before some were fixed, many still are not.

Obsidian havent been able to keep the game system and its abilities in an acceptabel state for a single hour since release almost half a year ago.

They have lost any right to sell me a game again

I don't really mind minor stuff like spells don't working as described, but when you find yourself replaying an area for the 3rd time due to bugs, it gets a bit tedious...

1st time through failing due to the endlessly levelling constructs (fond flashbacks to griding HoW trashmobs without any kind of loot, less fond once I realize there's no Mass Invisibility to simply bypass them this time)

2nd time getting back to town and switching in Pallegrina to try out St Ydwen, only to find the sword you'd picked up shortly before the constructs being absent from all characters + stash.

Watch the spoilers.

Have gun will travel.

You do know the same issues PoE faces with are pretty much similar to the BG's, who didn't get much support and fans had to iron out all the issues (and there were a lot of them, just look at Baldurdash).

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sucks that you have this many issues. Do you also generally experience bugs?

I feel like you do about Rockstar games, they are always broken for me and often for years on end with patches just breaking the games even further.

I guess some of us are just especially unlucky with certain developers. But I would never say Rockstar games are broken as a rule, even though I know many players experience issues like me (their bug forums were like a battlezone, glad Im not a mod there)

Fortune favors the bald.

I normally never have many bugs.

Its not me that is having the bugs its everyone.

So withdraw is broken aswell (doesn't restore endurance)

It was broken pre 2.01 and it still is despite it being reported and obsidian saying it was fixed.

2.01 brought a ton of new bugs aswell.

Silvertide heals for more than the entire endurance pool, jumping from around 50 at level 10 to like 500 at 14.

Deprive the unworthy still allows no save and is broken. It makes the final boss a complete joke.

Lay on hands can still bug out and heal for thousands.

And now in 2.01 accuracy on weapons are broken (rapier doesnt add +5 accuracy for example but also enchants with accuracy)

The game is still and has been for half a year beyond broken.

Obsidian simply cant (or wont) get it half decent. As said before i will never get another one of their games

Edited by Tennisgolfboll

I normally never have many bugs.

Its not me that is having the bugs its everyone.

The game is still and has been for half a year beyond broken.

Obsidian simply cant (or wont) get it half decent. As said before i will never get another one of their games

Again the vast majority is enjoying their game, myself included - sucks that its not like that for you, but no need to exaggerate to get your point across.

And fair enough that they'll loose you as a customer, this is how the market works. I also wait at least a year and wait for proof of a good port, until I even consider buying Rockstar games. So I sympathize.

Fortune favors the bald.

Just because maybe little less than half of all players in POE(not a majority) doesnt get that when they win they do so because glitches, bugs and exploits rather than playing the game as intended does not make the game functioning.

And when they wipe its because of glitches and bugs more often than not.

The game is totally broken.

Edited by Tennisgolfboll

Just because maybe little less than half of all players in POE(not a majority) doesnt get that when they win they do so because glitches, bugs and exploits rather than playing the game as intended does not make the game functioning.

And when they wipe its because of glitches and bugs more often than not.

The game is totally broken.

Maybe you shouldn't pretend like you speak for the majority of the playerbase, buddy. I don't think you have any possible way of knowing how many bugs other people have experienced or how many are exploiting to win. I get it, you're upset.  I've had a few frustrations myself, including losing an entire save file early on. It sucks. But that still doesn't mean you, or I, get to speak for anyone other than ourselves. You've already expressed that Obsidian lost you as a customer. That sucks. Maybe you should move on now. You've expressed your discontent, told them you won't be buying any more. Why are you still here? Is your sole purpose to make Obsidian feel bad? I can't imagine why else you'd feel the need to stay and continue badmouthing the game.

Trying to play the whitemarch.

But the game is so buggy i cant.

Now silvertide heals me for more than my entire hp pool. HUGE GAMEBREAKING BUG

And of course my accuracy on enchants and on accurate weapons are gone. HUGE GAMEBREAKING BUG

These are not the first bugs that everyone has in their games. Its not the tenth. Its in the HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS BY NOW

It all just seems like a big joke imo

Obsidian historically is guilty of very buggy games. PoE has been better than most of its games. I have had some issues, but on the whole not too bad. Acting like this game is horribly overridden with bugs is not right. They have fixed a lot of problems as well.

Trying to play the whitemarch.

But the game is so buggy i cant.

Now silvertide heals me for more than my entire hp pool. HUGE GAMEBREAKING BUG

And of course my accuracy on enchants and on accurate weapons are gone. HUGE GAMEBREAKING BUG

These are not the first bugs that everyone has in their games. Its not the tenth. Its in the HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS BY NOW

It all just seems like a big joke imo

Look at you and your entitlement rant.

Funny, I've completed the game and expansion just fine with all those glorious "gamebreaking bugs".

And I think it's less buggier than Divinity: Original Sin when I played that for 100+ hours. And the fun part there? I could complete that just fine aswell.

Seriously, just compare my PoE list vs. D:OS...

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72075-hhs-suggestions-and-bugs-list-revised-to-20/
to

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=506811Post506811

And I totally LOVE both of those games. Unlike some slick clean "balanced" modern RPG's from other developers.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

As said before i will never get another one of their games

sorry to say, but its ok - you dont have to play PoE, I wished i would have discovered the gamebreaking bugs you described (iam now in front of the pit and played through White March Part1) because i would post them into the bug forum, including save games and would try to help obsidian to fix them to get PoE right :-)

Accuracy works perfectly fine. The bug is with the UI not displaying it until you enter a fight. Suffice to read the bug forum to learn this.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus