St Ydwen's Redeemer

I'm fairly sure it is not a bounty encounter. There is one bounty next to Durgan's Battery, but it is on the way to the tower where you find the soulbound bow. The other bounty (TWM only has two) is in Longfalls (or however that new area is called? The one where you find The Grey Sleeper.)

Your best bet is to start the Ondra priest quest. I had all quests active from Stalwart when I went to Durgan's Battery and the gang with St Ydwen's Redeemer was right there, north of Galvino's hut.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I had completed the Ondra priest quest before going to Durgan's battery (overheard them in the church about going to the lake). Could that be the problem. I have completed all the quests i found (i talked with everyone) including bounties. No sword :(

I also did all the quests before going to the battery so it can't be that. Could you attach your saved game? I'll have a look later tonight.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Is that the right save?

This is what happens when I load it.

No party, no movement, no nothing. I can't even unpause.

Ok that is very odd. I found the savegame files in "users/.../saved games/pillars of eternity". I could load it without problems.

it should be in the stronghold with my character, eder, zahua, devil of caroc, aloth, durance.

I have made a new save, here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2il19dakmatp9sd/e756b33eff6f4bd1addf755412d740ed%2021886454%20GreatHall.savegame?dl=0