White March Part 2?

Is White March part 2 going to be an expansion to the over all game or just to white march.

Right now I see white march as Tales of the Sword Coast expansion for BG, meaning it doesnt really add much to the story just there for fun.

So is white march 2 just going to add the equivalent of durlags tower to the game or continue where it leaves off at the end.

It's supposed to be about the consequences to the choices you made in part 1 - I'm thinking this is an excellent reason to have multiple saves with different choices ready when it releases but then again I am a chronic restarter so I would have this anyway :p

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

It's supposed to be about the consequences to the choices you made in part 1 - I'm thinking this is an excellent reason to have multiple saves with different choices ready when it releases but then again I am a chronic restarter so I would have this anyway :p

HA!  "Chronic restarter" - I love this term. :)  I'm one too!

Not to derail the thread or anything, but any thoughts on why you are a chronic restarter? I know why I do it and am truly curious why others do it.

Not to derail the thread or anything, but any thoughts on why you are a chronic restarter? I know why I do it and am truly curious why others do it.

I'm one as well, and there are various reasons for it. Sometimes I want to try different classes. Other times I find I don't have the skills at the proper level or I want to change the talent/feat choices I've made (i.e. built the character wrong). Other times I want to try different dialog options (that aren't available for the character I'm playing or don't fit the concept of that particular character). Sometimes I want to go the total evil bastard route (I generally play the good guy route first time through). Or I want to go with a different party composition. Or I feel like I want to build a character around certain pieces of equipment I know they'll find. Or, I get a new character idea. Or...