A thief's Traps......huh?

Alright is it just me or does it seem traps are bout useless...i dont know how many traps ive set a trap just to watch my foes trample right over it and it dont go off...sometimes they go off but for me its more not....so i was wondering if anyone else has this problem and im open for some wise advice.

qwert

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

I would like to see the trap trigger radius based on the mechanics skill.

Mechanics 1 to 5 - trap trigger size is standard radius

Mechanics 6 to 10 = 2x - Trigger size is twice normal size

Mechanics 11 to 15 = 4x - Trigger size is four times normal

Thus the trap trigger radius for a character highly skilled in mechanics is larger than the trap trigger radius for a less skilled character.

I would like to see the trap trigger radius based on the mechanics skill.

Mechanics 1 to 5 - trap trigger size is standard radius

Mechanics 6 to 10 = 2x - Trigger size is twice normal size

Mechanics 11 to 15 = 4x - Trigger size is four times normal

Thus the trap trigger radius for a character highly skilled in mechanics is larger than the trap trigger radius for a less skilled character.

HA!!!!! Thats marvelous hope they do something like that.

I would like to see the developers do something similar for lore and survival.

A character highly skilled in lore; skill level 8+, should have access to new spells, enchantments, schools of magic, talents and abilities that are not available to lesser skilled characters. This would reward the PC that chooses to focus on lore.

A PC that divided his skill points among athletics, mechanics and lore would not receive the bonus that comes from a focus on lore.

Likewise a character highly skilled in survival should have access to talents, abilities and potions that are only available to those with a survival skill of 8+.

Edited by EdwinP

I would like to see the developers do something similar for lore and survival.

A character highly skilled in lore; skill level 8+, should have access to new spells, enchantments, schools of magic, talents and abilities that are not available to lesser skilled characters. This would reward the PC that chooses to focus on lore.

A PC that divided his skill points among athletics, mechanics and lore would not receive the bonus that comes from a focus on lore.

Likewise a character highly skilled in survival should have access to talents, abilities and potions that are only available to those with a survival skill of 8+.

Id like to see some kinda ranger tracking implemented as well and i agree with the above.