[PX1] FIXED: Stuck in Lle a Rhemen scripted animation / cut scene

timkroeger

Question

Description:

I've entered Lle a Rhemen after completion of the 2nd act having sided with the Crucible Knights. After selecting "Yes, I would." at the stone head for the soul transfer (to create the Cloudsplitter weapon), the animation / cut scene / scripted dialog does not continue, end or fade out. The dialog box closes but I'm left with no HUD, no way to select characters, scroll or zoom. All I can do it tweak options, load games and quit.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

Place two characters on the pre-selected plates on the floor (those light up, when walked onto) which triggers the sripted cut scene. Then select "Yes, I would." The save game is exactly before placing those characters onto the plates on the ground. The result is shown in the screenshot.

Additional Info:

I had a similar experience at the showdown with Aelys and Wymund in the Dyrford Village Blood Legacy Sidequest. A different fighting approach (fallback to melee only to the end of the fight) after wiping Aelys' mind via Grieving Mother and prior to the cut scene where you tell Aelys to go, helped avert getting stuck in the cut scene after the dialog. Need not have anything to do with this bug but the experience of being stuck was exactly the same. I'm not able to circumvent the problem in Lle a Rhemen though.

System Specs:

MacBook Air (13 Zoll, Mitte 2012)
Prozessor 1,8 GHz Intel Core i5
Speicher 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Grafikkarte Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27)

Unity Player.log tells me: Failed to execute flow chart script data/conversations/08_wilderness/08_cv_rhemen_soul_transfer.conversation Void StartCutscene(Guid)( b27e7ca1-483e-4a60-afcb-d5ab7947fe6e).

Output Log / Savegame:

Output Log and Savegame (quicksave) can be found here on dropbox.

Best regars

Tim

post-68672-0-14341500-1440666991_thumb.jpg

Edited by timkroeger

1 answer to this question

Tinkering with this and some other annoying bugs since yesterday. Finally I was able to fix this issue by resorting to a full re-install - that is downloading 2.0 and DLCs including White March and installing after each other. Program Folder folder/package was deleted. Savegames were backed up but Library Folder wasn't touched anyway. I suspect that the upgrade path or a local glitch in the upgrade on my system caused this erratic behaviour.

Cheers

Tim