White March: Pre order item and Pet?

Hello;

I got the White March - Part 1 today and got very confused once it downloaded and installed on Steam.

It also downloaded and installed a preorder item and a pet.  I'm confused since I didn't preorder, but bought it today.  If this is just freebie stuff well..  that's great!  But if that's the case...  How do I get the item and pet?   And once someone notices that I didn't preorder...  will this be removed?

It's all so confusing...  ;(

Grom

^Obsidian decided to give the pre-order bonus from the main game to all those who buy the expansion - so yeah, they're yours now :)

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/81270-space-pig-as-thanks/

As to how to get them - if you mean in-game, then they're in your inventory at the start.

If you mean to download - I dunno - on gog they're a separate dlc-installer.  Not sure about Steam.

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: