Damaged Enemies Have Absurd Stats

dontzu

Question

Hello, 

I've run into a problem in Galvino's workshop where every time I enter the enemies start at varying stages of damage (barely injured, etc). I found myself having an obscene amount of trouble getting passed the first mob.

At first, I thought I was applying the wrong strategy or just hitting the mob with types they are resistant to, but after many attempts (more than I care to admit), I finally turned off expert mode so I could read the combat info. The injured enemies have crazy stats -separate from the healthy ones, and and not just defenses, as I noticed I was getting hit with crits nigh-constantly. Moreover, attempting to leave and come back results in different levels of starting damage on the enemies.

I am guessing this is a bug? I mean I know I'm playing on hard but exponential stat buffs for damage?

Unfortunately, my saved game was too large to upload, but I do have my output log and I took a screenshot of those lovely defense numbers. i hope it helps.

Thank you for any time and help you can provide,

--Don    

post-156297-0-50426700-1440614279_thumb.jpg

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

9 answers to this question

Hey, 

At the time of entering the map, I was playing on hard. But to specify, before I finally turned off expert mode, I exited  (changed party) and came back, and then later exited and changed the diff setting (first to normal and then finally to easy). Based off of what Mundus described, it seems like leaving the map and returning may have something to do with the exponential stats. Unfortunately, I only have the most recent autosave, so the error probably started further back (second time entering the map, perhaps?). 

I hope this  helps, and thanks. I appreciate the swift assistance.

Here is the link: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qz1ym65i4v3ng1o/ddd40a13-a9d3-4799-8588-52f86908ad35%20autosave_0.savegame?dl=0

--Don

Hi,
I have encountered same bug as OP. Every time I enter basement in Galvino's house enemies get +100 to all their defences and they are injured (still, with so high defences there's now way to beat them). Currently I'm playing on PoTD difficulty. Any workarount or quick hotfix would be nice to see :)

Here's the link to zip archive with savegame and output log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gz30ekawlgz5mg/savegame.zip?dl=0.
nYs99SI.jpg

Can confirm, PotD playthrough as well.

Galvino's workshop seems to be bugged somehow.

I think it's either leaving and returning or some save/load kind of thing.

Here's my pic:

ombhWdK.png

What I did was load a savegame before I entered the house.

Then I simply NEVER save/loaded the entire time I was in there.

All mobs were normal (aka killeable).

The mobs were NOT "initially" hurt in my playthrough.

But perhaps I wasn't "bugged enough" :)

Edited by Maf

Hello all.  I've been informed that it will be this week.  Not sure of a day, they don't give me that info, and really it depends on making sure that nothing else majorly broke in the mean time.  We'll get it thoroughly tested and then patch.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/