Bugs after installing the addon, Enchantment and Quest Nest above the Clouds

MatSch

Question

Hello,

this is my first post, so i hope this is the right spot for it. If those bugs are allready known, please delete this post.

After installing the addon, i stumbled over two bugs. One minor and one frustrating:

1. When enchanting the sabre Purgatory with a elemental lash, it doesn't show the effect in play, e.g. no flames or ice etc.

2. After killing the sky dragon in the Nest above the Cloud quest, the quest doesn't progress. The elves you are supposed to talk to afterwards don't acknowledge that their temple is freed. Also the journal stops at saying "... something very large has been here recently". Frustrating, since i wanted to go for Hyleas Boon...

To my frustration, i already saved after killing the dragon via quicksave and already deleted the autosave before the killing. Is there any way to salvage this mess for me

In this matter: >>> Am i the only one frustrated with the new autosaving, creating ever more saves for each map? Or is this a bug too?

5 answers to this question

Hello MatSch,

Could you please upload a save file and an output log for the Purgatory bug via dropbox so I can take a look at it? 

In regards for the quest In the Nest Above the Could, you have to go back to Teir Evron and speak with Hylea to turn in the quest. Her followers do not complete the quest.

The multiple autosaves is a new feature in 2.0 and it allows players to have up to 3 auto save.  Just in case something goes wrong or they want to back track a few transitions. Or in your case, deleting the saves. 

Thank you for your support!

Hi,

Going back to teit evron did not complete the quest. Praying again only gave me a message "you are shown the nest above the clouds but receive no other answer" or so...

Sorry, but i can't load up my saves. After reading all the posts with (still) open issues and bugs i decided to delete all my saves and start anew once there is yet another patch. Patch number 10 or 11 i believe. Sorry if this sounds immature but i am really frustrated and not in the mood to play this game anymore in the near future.

Anyways, was the steady creaton of ever new save files via autosave and quicksave a wanted feature? Could i have deacticated it? I liked it the way before better. Just one autosave and quicksave file replacing its predecessor.

Bye

Just find the way to get quest going you have to save before talk with Dragon and talk with about him staying not attacking him you get update to the quest then reload save and next time when talk with dragon choice attack option after he is dead i got an update.

PS. Sorry for bad English it not my first language