The Soul bound weapon. It has some poems etched into it and I can't figure it out.

Crap hurts my party cause my main player Monk pulled it >.>

Any pointers?

I found the first part, I'm on the second verse at the moment.

Edit: Found the 2nd part. Looking for the last one.

Edited by Theorycrafter

Okay guys, since there is no information on this quest as of yet, I figured it out on my own.

INCOMING SPOILERS

1) Visit Cilant Lis and the Egg machine thingy there. It should be interactable.

2) Visit Esternwood, in top left corner there's a large graveyard, it's tagged. Rest there.

3) Visit Caed Nua and go to the middle. That's the "fingers".

Boom. You're welcome.

Edited by Theorycrafter
  • Like 6

Man, thanks so much. I never would have even thought to look outside the White March area for the first verse.

Honestly me neither, but I googled the "stone, adra and copper" and I found a let's play video, which shows the quest involving cilant lis was named as such. Figured out the second one by resting at every single graveyard(there's friggin lots!). Last one was fairly obvious.

Edited by Theorycrafter

Could someone post a screenshot of The Grey Sleeper's description once fully unlocked? :)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Thank you for help with the first verse! I would never have thought to look outside of White March.

The sword is damn awesome. I gave it to Pallegina and now she summons Undead helpers every fight (usually even at the beginning of the fight). From reading the description you'd think it woul be far less frequent than that, but apparently I was wrong.

Where do you get that?!

Also, some of the drawings on the soulbound weapons appear to be missing. My Stormcaller doens't have a picture, either.

You get it in the region to the east. There's a waterfall there in the north and the sword is stuck in the stone. Click tab to find it.

Edited by Theorycrafter

Where do you get that?!

Also, some of the drawings on the soulbound weapons appear to be missing. My Stormcaller doens't have a picture, either.

You get it in the region to the east. There's a waterfall there in the north and the sword is stuck in the stone. Click tab to find it.

Danke.

I finished the quest, and I was really disappointed to find that you can't sever its bond like you can with other soulbond weapons. Just thought I should mention it. (I had my rogue Watcher pull the blade, but I was hoping to give it to Eder. Not possible I guess. :/ )

So it is protagonist-only? Or can you have anyone in the party pick it up to begin with?

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

It doesn't have a class requirement that I know of.

3) Visit Caed Nua and go to the middle. That's the "fingers".

Boom. You're welcome.

Interestingly, the big adra pillar in Magran's Fork also works. I'm guessing the first step may have multiple solutions as well.

It is cursed, qwert_44643.

Complete the steps given to you in verse to upgrade it to gain abilities, become superb, and break the curse. Then you can unequip it at your leisure.

All the upgrade steps can be completed without fighting in areas you have already cleared in 10 minutes or so if you know what you are doing, so there's little reason not to go do that immediately after you pick it up.

Edited by pi2repsion

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.