Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Weapons disappearing in Stash

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Jonlissla

Jonlissla

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Might as well pop in and say I have the same issue.

celliott

celliott

3D Artist - Armored Warfare

• Members
  • 640 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hello all.  While I don't have an answer yet as to whether or not weapons will be brought back after they disappear, I have been informed that our internal build has seen this issue fixed.  It should be available in a patch very soon.  Thanks for your patience and support in this issue.

• Torm51 likes this

Bidj

Bidj

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello all.  While I don't have an answer yet as to whether or not weapons will be brought back after they disappear, I have been informed that our internal build has seen this issue fixed.  It should be available in a patch very soon.  Thanks for your patience and support in this issue.

Thank you for the update on this. I suppose you can't give us an ETA / estimate for the patch ?

celliott

celliott

3D Artist - Armored Warfare

• Members
  • 640 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Hello again.  No, I don't have specific information on the patch, but know that it is launching very soon with some major fixes.  Thanks!

codectified

codectified

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

is there any other information about this?  I haven't seen items randomly disappear but something has happened where a quick item slot on one companion (Aloth) does not allow anything to occupy it, and if you frustratingly continue to click, enough so that I think it registers a double-click, the item entirely disappears.  I've only lost some potions and scrolls i think but :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users