Multiple bugs after white march/2.0 (Visiting caed nua guards, shield bonuses stacking on party)

TheSentientSword

Question

Hello,

Found a few bugs and was wondering about fixes.

1. In Caed Nua, my visiting special guards (Fellow of St. Waidwen, Brutish Warrior) are still walking around, but they don't show up on the management screen, nor are their bonuses included. However, they are shown as occupying 2 of the 8 guard slots as it says 8/8. 

2. The little saviour and the other paladin buckler with +5 bonuses to the three defensive stats are applying themselves to the whole party. It shows up next to the character portrait and I checked the personal screen for the characters and confirmed the bonuses are totaled and applied there (I equiped and unequiped the shields to check).   A cloak was doing this as well (I don't recall which cloak, I found it while testing to get rid of the bug). 
  3. Blurry font but you already know that. 

Any idea if these will be included in next week's patch? 

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

7 answers to this question

Hello,

• In Caed Nua, my visiting special guards (Fellow of St. Waidwen, Brutish Warrior) are still walking around, but they don't show up on the management screen, nor are their bonuses included. However, they are shown as occupying 2 of the 8 guard slots as it says 8/8. 

• The little saviour and the other paladin buckler with +5 bonuses to the three defensive stats are applying themselves to the whole party. It shows up next to the character portrait and I checked the personal screen for the characters and confirmed the bonuses are totaled and applied there (I equiped and unequiped the shields to check).   A cloak was doing this as well (I don't recall which cloak, I found it while testing to get rid of the bug). 
  • Blurry font but you already know that. 

Pump the brakes on #2 that's IS NOT a bug. That's exactly what those 2 shields DO. They are the only shields in the game with the HERALD enchant. THAT Enchant Specifically buffs the party with defensive stats. It even implied it in their lore story. These are the ONLY (not sure about white March gear ) shields in the game that provide these bonuses and they both have the HERALD enchant.

• Like 1

Have gun will travel.

Hello,

• In Caed Nua, my visiting special guards (Fellow of St. Waidwen, Brutish Warrior) are still walking around, but they don't show up on the management screen, nor are their bonuses included. However, they are shown as occupying 2 of the 8 guard slots as it says 8/8. 

• The little saviour and the other paladin buckler with +5 bonuses to the three defensive stats are applying themselves to the whole party. It shows up next to the character portrait and I checked the personal screen for the characters and confirmed the bonuses are totaled and applied there (I equiped and unequiped the shields to check).   A cloak was doing this as well (I don't recall which cloak, I found it while testing to get rid of the bug). 
  • Blurry font but you already know that. 

Pump the brakes on #2 that's IS NOT a bug. That's exactly what those 2 shields DO. They are the only shields in the game with the HERALD enchant. THAT Enchant Specifically buffs the party with defensive stats. It even implied it in their lore story. These are the ONLY (not sure about white March gear ) shields in the game that provide these bonuses and they both have the HERALD enchant.

Sorry, it appears Torm51 is correct. Please disregard number 2. Though "+5 All Defenses" implies that it will add +5 to all the defenses of that character not  =5 to all defenses on all characters.  Maybe "+5 All Defenses - Party" or "5+ All Defenses - Allies" would help make it clearer?

• Like 1