Corusant in KOTOR II?

It's possible, I don't think there's enough there to make a call one way or the other.

The architecture doesn't really look the same.

I'm not saying that my theory is right, but look at it this way.

If you know anything about Star Wars you'll know that the Jedi High Counsil/Jedi Temple is on Corusant. It was even said in KOTOR 1 about the Jedi High Counsil being on this planet but. Well there is also a counsil on Dantooine, but that is destroyed. So in KOTOR II you are going to have to one time or another visit some head Jedi people, most likely the Jedi Counsil. The only place left would be Corusant.

Yes, you are right, with those images it doesn't really prove much. I mean, it could just be another Taris-like planet. But from what I believe, it could be Corusant.

By the ingame pics, I guess its safe to say that Corusant, home of the Jedi High Counsil and Jedi Temple is in the game. Looks like this is our 3rd planet guys.

Looks similar, but I wouldn't go off the deep end and proclaim it to be Corusant for sure. Personally I hope it isn't, I have seen Corusant in the movies and I would rather see some new planets instead.

Cheers!

I don't think so

KOTOR has only delt with outer rim worlds ie tattoine, Taris, Mannan etc. Kotor2 seems to have the same settiment with the sith lords laying claim to outer rim worlds & the republic retreating to the core worlds, so I don't think they are gonna stray from that. I would like to see some core worlds though like Mon Calimari

Corellia etc.

You'll be like "Oh s***! Thats where Yoda/Mace Windu sits!" or "Anakin Skywalker will be standing in this very spot!"

Actually I'll be going "Hurry up and give me my mission so I can move on." B)

actually, the ship in the 3rd picture he posted looks exactly like one in a picture of a cut scene that was in one of the magizines. I could be wrong, but since it was a republic fleet (I have to assume, the ebon hawk was there too), I have to gues this is a republic controlled planet.

This is from Lucas Arts:

"The Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin."

Is the council still alive and kicking? It could be though the only place that's safe for the Jedi is some of the core worlds and Corusant.

I hope it is Corusant. I see it in the movies and just image how great it would be for you to actually stand in front of the Jedi Counsil just like the movies! You'll be like "Oh s***! Thats where Yoda/Mace Windu sits!" or "Anakin Skywalker will be standing in this very spot!"

To bad you are the last remaining known jedi so you will certainly not be standing in front of the jedi council.

actually, the ship in the 3rd picture he posted looks exactly like one in a picture of a cut scene that was in one of the magizines. I could be wrong, but since it was a republic fleet (I have to assume, the ebon hawk was there too), I have to gues this is a republic controlled planet.

And Corusant is an Republic Controlled planet. Hell, the Galactic Senate is on Corusant.

Again though, we'll just have to wait for more information to be released.

And Corusant is an Republic Controlled planet. Hell, the Galactic Senate is on Corusant.

Again though, we'll just have to wait for more information to be released.

The ship in the bottom left is the one I am talking about. It is facign away from us in this piture, but in the one posted previously it is facing towards tha camera.

ship.jpg

edit: there is another one in the mid-to upper right

There's a reason they say "KNOWN." They specifcally use this word to say only that most other Jedi are dead OR in hiding. We know Krea is a Jedi or at least a powerful force user and is on the first level of the game so that, sole Jedi survivor stuff is already debunked. Probably the council remains on Coruscant but is in hiding and you must seek them out. Probably before the Sith Lords find them.

doesn't it also say that you are the last of the jedi as well? or am I mistaken?

I have never read you are the last remaining Jedi. Plus if you were who is the girl in the all white? And who the hell is that alien Jedi who comes for you in the first level? From what I have read the Jedi are almost totally wiped out. Which means once I get my hands on the game I can finish the job! ;)

Cheers!

Hey, I just noticed something. In the picture i just posted, it looks like two fleets are going at it. One fleet is yellow, and the ebon hawk appears to be on their side. The other one is blue, but the fleet seems to use the same capital ships that the republic used in KOTOR at the end. hmmm...

There's a reason they say "KNOWN." They specifcally use this word to say only that most other Jedi are dead OR in hiding. We know Krea is a Jedi or at least a powerful force user and is on the first level of the game so that, sole Jedi survivor stuff is already debunked. Probably the council remains on Coruscant but is in hiding and you must seek them out. Probably before the Sith Lords find them.

Exactly. There could be still remanants of Jedi on the Counsil at Corusant.