Anyone else enjoying the new challenges? I started new, with path of the damned and I have to admit, for the first time I'm regularly checking The Bestiary and I'm loving It! Its somehow more challenging now but still only 5 hours sinked so far need to play with full party and have to play more but so far I'm enjoying the combat changes.

Anyone have something to report?

• Like 2

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

I'm loving it too, as I now have to change and rethink my strategies with the updated AI. The new lizard creatures the expansion adds, in particular, are challenging, and I'm still trying to find a way to beat the brood mother in the new Western forest area.

Really enjoying the 2:0 patch changes, barely started the expansion itself but enjoying it so far. Looking good....

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

I've been playing with Patch 2.0 for a bit, and it's fun.  Higher levels are still easier of course, but at lower levels ... man, oh man.  Tthat "Find my missing shipment of supplies" quest in Gilded Vale is very, very tricky now.  Super fun, but that's IMHO.

The new White March levels on POTD at level 6 are very challenging for me, and it is AWESOME.