Did anybody find full 2.0 patch notes somewhere ?

The official version does not say anything about important changes like Defender, Spiritshift or Pet Buff.

By the way, I would be really curious about new lvl 13-14 abilities and Multiclass talents too :-)

• Like 1

Generally I'd say it's bad practice to have two sets of patch notes or undocumented changes.

If balance changes aren't deemed relevant enough (and that's a little silly because its what many want to know above all else), just put them in a spoiler tag or something. Aint nobody who wants to only read about the highlight features.

Edited by Valamyr

I'd like complete Patch Notes as well, but how about doing the second best thing: Let's gather everything not covered in the patch notes!

There's been enough talk about Defender being way weaker (maybe even useless) now, but I couldn't find anything about Spiritshift or Animal Companions. I barely remember reading about those things in one of the previews for the expansion. I think they now scale with level or something?

Didn't have much time to play yesterday but I did notice that the duration of Spiritshift is now affected by Intelligence. I don't think that was the case before 2.0