Can't use any of my saves with White March

robthebob11

Question

All of my save files - with 60 hours worth of progress - appear to be unusable with the expansion. All are from within the final dungeon as are both of my autosaves. I saw elsewhere in the forums that there would be an autosave before the final dungeon but that doesn't appear to be the case with me. Beating the game doesn't allow me to continue either. I am permanently stuck in this dungeon. What can I do to access the content I paid for?

12 answers to this question

Hello, robthebob11.  Inside your saves folder is another folder that contains your backup saves from pre 2.0 and it might be in there.  If not, there should be a save that is marked as Pre-Endgame inside the game, and marked as noreturnsave inside the saved games folder.  Please update this thread accordingly if you need extra assistance.  Thanks for your support and patience during this issue.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello again.  You also have no save in your standard saved games folder marked as noreturn?  Please zip your saved games together and upload them to Dropbox and post a link here so I can take a closer look at the issue.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I am in the same boat right now. I have no pre-endgame save. I do not remember if i deleted it or not, but it is definitely not there. I feel a little disappointed that an entire expansion hinges on you not accidentally deleting a single savefile.

So am I. Since I tried to update to the expansion using GoG Galaxy, all my save files are gone. Though judging from my backup (which also has no save files in it) it was before then that they were deleted. Perhaps since I added PoE to GoG Galaxy in the first place.

Edited by Arakasi01

(Hi. Just wanted to say that I have the same problem. The GoG downloader dowloaded the latest patch and when I entered the game I noticed that all my saves were gone. I guess threre's not much that can be done my saves, but you should warn other users to copy their saves before downloading the patch. )

p.s. Actually, never mind. I started the game again with the gog downloader turned on. And the saves were there again. Maybe others should try that too.

Edited by Lokalpatriot

Hello, Jamskulin.  Please upload your saves to Dropbox and post a link here so I can take a closer look at your issue.

Lokalpatriot, I'm glad you got your issue figured out!

Thanks for your support and patience during this issue!