Update 100: The White March - Part I

Tell you what, those guys (and I'm sure girls) over at DRKN do not mess around with customer service. 

Hi Michael,

thank you very much for your order! We can't tell you how happy we are that you picked out these items. Actually that's not true, we're trying to tell you how happy we are right now. We started DRKN because we didn't think there were clothes inspired by digital culture that were good enough out there. You make it clear we're not alone and that we're on the right path and we wanted to say thank you for that. Thank you!

Have you had the chance to play The White March yet?

We hope you enjoy the prints, quality and the fit. We do our best to make some top pieces.

If you have the chance we'd love to see you and the clothes in action! Use @weareDRKN on either twitter or instagram and we'll see it.

Let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you out in any way!

Sincerely,
Benjamin

All Stop. On Screen.

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere but cannot find any info on The White March part 2 ETA, can someone please point me in the right direction on this?

Also, is it ok to start playing part 1 before part 2 released? I might be wrong but I really don't like the idea to get stuck in the middle of a story while waiting for continuation...

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere but cannot find any info on The White March part 2 ETA, can someone please point me in the right direction on this?

Also, is it ok to start playing part 1 before part 2 released? I might be wrong but I really don't like the idea to get stuck in the middle of a story while waiting for continuation...

The game plan is that White March 2 will be about the consequences for the way you played Part 1 - so no cliffhangers just more content more story reacting to your input.

(or so I heard) :) (ETA winter? spring?)

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Question: are the gog/steam/origin version compatible with the DVD version or are we going to need a specific version?

Neither will work at the moment with DVD version - they are working on a plan to release it to DVD users - supposed to be coming soon.

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Hooray, garment arrival day--all the way from Sweden. I thought DRKN was in LA for some reason, but no, the country of origin is Sweden, then Germany, then my house. 

Quality is a kind I've never experienced before. I took a picture but it doesn't do the garments justice. My favorite bit is the sleeve tag and the black mini-safety pin clasped through the sizing loop-tag, holding the black string attached to the retail card. Well, and the art ... the prints come across superbly. For such an international item, the price is quite reasonable. Made in Turkey.  

All Stop. On Screen.

Hey, one thing that I'm confused a bit.

When I journeyed to Stalwart for the first time, there was this popup message saying my party is quite high level for the WM content and I am to choose between playing it with or without scaling the difficulty. These options were as follows:

HIGH LEVEL and STANDARD

Which one is for playing with difficulty scaling and which one isn't? As "high level" means you will be a high level compared to the content and there is no difficulty scaling? Or "high level" means the content will also be on a high level as my party. Why this is so ambiguous? Because I picked 'standard' and I'm having some rough time - it ain't easy.

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Hey, one thing that I'm confused a bit.

When I journeyed to Stalwart for the first time, there was this popup message saying my party is quite high level for the WM content and I am to choose between playing it with or without scaling the difficulty. These options were as follows:

HIGH LEVEL and STANDARD

Which one is for playing with difficulty scaling and which one isn't? As "high level" means you will be a high level compared to the content and there is no difficulty scaling? Or "high level" means the content will also be on a high level as my party. Why this is so ambiguous? Because I picked 'standard' and I'm having some rough time - it ain't easy.

It scales based on your level so if you choose to scale the opponents upwards then you need to pick "high level".

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

White march has the more difficult content and trickier AI.

They learned a lot from the previous Pillars stuff.

White March is doable at party level 9, POTD, high level content, but it is crushing and very demanding of solid tactics and party compositions, maybe scrolls and potions too.

White March level 11 party is a lot more forgiving.

• 3 weeks later...