Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update 100: The White March - Part I

Update 2.00 The White March Expansion Release DRKN

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

ManifestedISO

ManifestedISO

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1776 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hooray, garment arrival day--all the way from Sweden. I thought DRKN was in LA for some reason, but no, the country of origin is Sweden, then Germany, then my house. 

Quality is a kind I've never experienced before. I took a picture but it doesn't do the garments justice. My favorite bit is the sleeve tag and the black mini-safety pin clasped through the sizing loop-tag, holding the black string attached to the retail card. Well, and the art ... the prints come across superbly. For such an international item, the price is quite reasonable. Made in Turkey.  

Messier-31

Messier-31

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2244 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hey, one thing that I'm confused a bit.

When I journeyed to Stalwart for the first time, there was this popup message saying my party is quite high level for the WM content and I am to choose between playing it with or without scaling the difficulty. These options were as follows:

HIGH LEVEL and STANDARD

Which one is for playing with difficulty scaling and which one isn't? As "high level" means you will be a high level compared to the content and there is no difficulty scaling? Or "high level" means the content will also be on a high level as my party. Why this is so ambiguous? Because I picked 'standard' and I'm having some rough time - it ain't easy.

Vorad

Vorad

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hey, one thing that I'm confused a bit.

When I journeyed to Stalwart for the first time, there was this popup message saying my party is quite high level for the WM content and I am to choose between playing it with or without scaling the difficulty. These options were as follows:

HIGH LEVEL and STANDARD

Which one is for playing with difficulty scaling and which one isn't? As "high level" means you will be a high level compared to the content and there is no difficulty scaling? Or "high level" means the content will also be on a high level as my party. Why this is so ambiguous? Because I picked 'standard' and I'm having some rough time - it ain't easy.

It scales based on your level so if you choose to scale the opponents upwards then you need to pick "high level".

• Messier-31 likes this

Ymarsakar

Ymarsakar

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 550 posts

White march has the more difficult content and trickier AI.

They learned a lot from the previous Pillars stuff.

White March is doable at party level 9, POTD, high level content, but it is crushing and very demanding of solid tactics and party compositions, maybe scrolls and potions too.

White March level 11 party is a lot more forgiving.

lightblade75

lightblade75

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hi fellow backers, its been quite a long time since my last post... so does anyone know when "The White March Part II" will be ready? Any hints on story and so on? Thanks for advice.

lightblade75

lightblade75

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

NOVEL: When will all the backers get the promised NOVEL ? Will we still get the novel or is it "gone" togehter with Chris Avellone?

lightblade75

lightblade75

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

One last question to Obsidian: Any Plans for a new kickstarter for POE2?

Phant

Phant

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

What about language localization?

Bye

Phant

Ekkyo

Ekkyo

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 59 posts

One last question to Obsidian: Any Plans for a new kickstarter for POE2?

+1 :)

• rheingold likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update 2.00, The White March, Expansion, Release, DRKN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users