Hello.

I've added and installed the new expansion to my game and I see it is installed as it shows the installed icon on my main game menu.

How do I go about accessing the new areas and content as I can't seem to find any new maps or quests or info about it.

Thanks.

The game automatically makes a save for you right before you enter Sun in Shadows. You can use that save to access the White March locations if you've already beaten the game.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

It's a BG1 style expansion, not a BG2 style.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

But please why there is no teleport back after I activated the machine or better a switch with continou playing or end of game? Then you do not tell the end story and just port back to castle.

Pleeaassee implement that.

"Please **** over your entire story cause I can't load the savegame made exactly for this"

WTF people?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

You get a letter at Caed Nua. Go talk to your steward about the letter and it opens the new areas.

I've started a new game now and just unlocked Caed Nua. No letter, no notice. When is it supposed to come? Do I need a certain level with the main character? Do I need to progress the story further in Defiance Bay? Do I need to construct certain buildings?

But please why there is no teleport back after I activated the machine or better a switch with continou playing or end of game? Then you do not tell the end story and just port back to castle.

Pleeaassee implement that.

I agree. This means that the purpose of the expansion is to add more content for mid-level parties. I would have preferred a new story after ending with Thaos for high level parties. The original game has enough content and doesn't need to add more. I think Obsidian have commited a mistake.

I want to play the expansion after activating the machine. I don´t want to load a previous savegame. If they not change this, I'm not interested in buying the expansion.

I agree. This means that the purpose of the expansion is to add more content for mid-level parties. I would have preferred a new story after ending with Thaos for high level parties. The original game has enough content and doesn't need to add more. I think Obsidian have commited a mistake.

I want to play the expansion after activating the machine. I don´t want to load a previous savegame. If they not change this, I'm not interested in buying the expansion.

You can choose to have the expansion content scaled to your high level characters. And, as noted, there's an autosave right before entering Sun in Shadows. Surely it's not that big a deal that you start there instead of right at the very end?

You can choose to have the expansion content scaled to your high level characters. And, as noted, there's an autosave right before entering Sun in Shadows. Surely it's not that big a deal that you start there instead of right at the very end?

I think I'll wait for PoE 2.

Seriously, some people.

Guess no surprise it went downhill with RPG's with clientele like this...

• Like 2

^

Not to mention that the expansion does have stuff geared specifically toward high-level characters (new bounties, a dragon fight, and a whole new dungeon.)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Honestly? I don't care that much about the dungeons or fights or anything. I care about the story. And the story of PoE was already nicely self contained, I'd like an expansion to... expand on the aftermath of your actions, not add a side project to what was a pretty coherent story.

Did they at least make the stronghold better?