[2.0] Blurry font in game

Malek_Deneith

Question

The issue is quite simple - I've just upgraded the game to version 2.0 and the font used in game looks much, much less sharp than it was before. To visualize the problem, a screenshot of the game now:

PoE%20Font.jpg

And an old screenshot from version 1.06:

adra%20dragon.jpg

The difference should be quite noticable. Tried fiddling with resolution and graphics quality slider in case either of these made a difference but didn't seem to help. It's the GoG version in case this makes difference.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Hello all.  Thank you for letting us know that this is still sometimes occurring.  I will enter a bug into our database to pass on to the appropriate team.  Thanks for your patience and support!

It would also possibly help our team if we could get some output logs and dxdiag files from some of you that are having this issue.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello again.  Yes, I added those, hoping for more.  Any additional information I can give to programming will help.  Also, what resolution are you running in?  Thanks again!

I'm running 1280x800, windowed. Also tried 1280x720, 1280x960 and going fullscreen with 1920x1080, neither of these changed anything.

I also have this issue. It occurs in:

1. The log/console
  2. The save/load game menus
  3. The detailed item descriptions
  4. Conversations

Doesn't occur in:

1. Most UI labels
  2. Most tooltips

I normally run in 1920x1080, but changing the resolution makes no difference. Changing the font scale also makes no difference.

Oh, and the problem occurs before I load any saves (in the save/load menus).

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Springwight

Hello,

same issue here. The blurry font problem reappeared after the patch 2.0. I'm running the game in 1920x1200 resolution and changing it to 1920x1080 doesn't solve the issue as it did previously with a similar one which was present since the very release until it was fixed in later patches.

In addition to the information given in the previous posts, there is also a problem with text tips during loading screens. Ones are shown blurry first, but after a few seconds become crisp.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Fenix776

Hello again.  I have just been informed that we will be putting a patch out next week that addresses this issue.  Thanks for your patience and support during this issue.

Next week? Why so long? This makes the experience really uncomfortable, should be fixed as soon as possible.