Exp wont update my original game on MAC

Vergilius

Question

so I just purchased the white march on gog, installed it, and the game is in every sense the same it was before. version 1.06...

Can not create multiclass characters (if at all it is possible in the beginning, not sure...)

The funny thing is, that the extension of the origin game was .dmg, while the expansion is .pkg

Dunno if it has to do with anything though, but feels strange (am not a tech guy as you can tell).

I wonder what to do

7 answers to this question

Hello all.  Please make sure to have the patch to 2.0 installed, and make sure that you have the expansion installed.  They both need to be installed for the expansion to work.  The expansion will not work with older versions of the client.  Thanks!

• Like 1

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello all.  Please make sure to have the patch to 2.0 installed, and make sure that you have the expansion installed.  They both need to be installed for the expansion to work.  The expansion will not work with older versions of the client.  Thanks!

Can you please also comment on the nonloading maps? pls? 

I am having a similar issue to the poster above -- I bought the original game via the App Store and the expansion isn't available for purchase on there yet. Steam won't let me download it because I don't have it in my Steam library. Is there a way around this or do I need to wait until the expansion is released via the App Store? If so, when should I expect it to be available. Thanks. 

Hello.  For those that have purchased the game on the App store, yes, you will just have to wait.  We're working on it and apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks for your patience and support on this issue!

Vergilius- Updating your game and making sure all the files are installed should also clear up the map issue, which is why I didn't mention it specifically.  Sorry for the confusion!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/