Space Pig As Thanks

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to give the space pig pet (and Gaun's Pledge) to everyone who buys the expansion as a thank you for their support.

Most of you should already have the space pig because he comes with the Kickstarter package, but for those that don't you can now get in on the space pig fun.

This is live on Steam and should be live on GOG and Origin shortly.

• Like 7

Same here.  I wasn't aware of PoE's existence until after the Kickstarter was over, but loved the IE games and was very happy to purchase the $25 expansion bundle today.  PoE is a great game and it's heartwarming to see you guys taking such a respectful attitude toward your customers!

Same here.  I wasn't aware of PoE's existence until after the Kickstarter was over, but loved the IE games and was very happy to purchase the $25 expansion bundle today.  PoE is a great game and it's heartwarming to see you guys taking such a respectful attitude toward your customers!

Same here: found out about PoE only recently, but having a good time with it so far. I bought the strategy and the lore book and bought the expansion back as soon as I saw it on steam. Finding out this extra 'thank  you' from your side, makes me happy to have been able to support you even more :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Space pig is cute (so is the lagufaeth baby - and the mini-animat.... well they all are actually!) but I still prefer the black kitty from Raedric's idiot of an animancer.  Regardless my prefs, though, thanks!  I would have been happy to have contributed through the KS campaign, but I didn't know anything about it - my sis did but she didn't bother to tell me....

Oh, and btw, kudos for getting a pet interface RIGHT!  Lot of games out there that could take lessons.

Edited by Oralaina

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to give the space pig pet (and Gaun's Pledge) to everyone who buys the expansion as a thank you for their support.

Most of you should already have the space pig because he comes with the Kickstarter package, but for those that don't you can now get in on the space pig fun.

Thanks! I have enjoyed the gameh hugly thus far! For the record I was to late to donate to the kick started, but donated to the next game(current game) in development :0)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, the space pig is really cool. I just bought the base game with the expansion last night so I wasn't sure where it came from, I also had the ring.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...