White March RELEASED to Kickstarter backers

Because Steam never misses a chance to be lousy? :p

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Huh, totally forgot about this. Huzzah and so on.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Kickstarter backer here.  I don't seem to have access to the expansion in the "Products" page under my account.  Is anyone else having this issue?

It's in mine. Try a refresh on the page (CTRL+F5) Or perhaps they're rolling out the keys in waves?

Kickstarter backer here.  I don't seem to have access to the expansion in the "Products" page under my account.  Is anyone else having this issue?

You do have to have pre-ordered it in the campaign.

Edited by Infinitron

Does anybody know if the GOG version of the expansion will work with the Steam version of the game? I have both for the main game, but only got 1 key for the expansion and naturally chose DRM free.

Just curious.

"It is an extraordinary act of courage to come to know a stranger's pain. To even consider such a thing demands a profound dispensation, a willingness to wear someone else's chains, to taste their suffering, to see with one's own eyes the hue cast on all things -- the terrible stain that is despair."

-Tulas Shorn

"Toll the Hounds" by Steven Erikson

Anyone else had their save games disappear? Seems that the saves I made during the 2.0 beta before this expansion have disappeared. Maybe this was mentioned somewhere and this is how it's supposed to be.

This is not intended behaviour. Have you tried opting out of the beta?

I'm also a Kickstarter backer and the key did not yet appear on my "Products" page either. I'm a gog-user. Maybe Steam-keys are rolling out earlier than gog-keys?

I'm also a Kickstarter backer and the key did not yet appear on my "Products" page either. I'm a gog-user. Maybe Steam-keys are rolling out earlier than gog-keys?

I think it was only for the $165 tier and above.

Nope. Got my GOG key over an hour ago and redeemed and DLed it.

Anyone else had their save games disappear? Seems that the saves I made during the 2.0 beta before this expansion have disappeared. Maybe this was mentioned somewhere and this is how it's supposed to be.

This is not intended behaviour. Have you tried opting out of the beta?

Opted out and the saves reappeared. Yay. Had to download 4GB for it though. Thanks for the advice.

You're right. So I can finish my Icewind-Dale playtrough before starting with the withe marches.

Kickstarter backer here. I don't seem to have access to the expansion in the "Products" page under my account. Is anyone else having this issue?

Or for people who purchased it as an add-on. No issues here, the expansion appeared on my Products page. I don't think platform is the problem, I had an option to generate a Steam or GOG key regardless of my choice for the base game. Edited by Rosveen