The White March - Part I Keys Now Available

1) How much money did you back?

2) If not above $165 did you purchase the $20 X-pack addition

3) If not 1 or 2... no, nothing is wrong... no freebies.

And if both 1 & 2 are true but I did not back through Kickstarter but PayPal (because I missed the campaign :()?

EDIT: I should probably also get the Obsidian Order thing sorted out, while I'm at it, fashionably late to the party ;)

Hey, marelooke. I took a look at your tier. The retail version of the collector's edition (the version available after the Kickstarter) does not come with the expansion pack. You would need to purchase the expansion pack separately to play it.

I will make a post if anything change on that front in the future.

Ah bummer, I figured it was part of the tier since I got all the other goodies from that tier, I'd probably have added extra if I'd known in advance.

Oh well, can't be helped now, thanks for clearing it up though! :)

We talked this over internally and we have decided to give anyone who purchased the $250 retail tier a copy of the expansion pack, as well. To get a copy just send an email to support@obsidian.net and they can hook you up.

• Like 1

1) How much money did you back?

2) If not above $165 did you purchase the $20 X-pack addition

3) If not 1 or 2... no, nothing is wrong... no freebies.

And if both 1 & 2 are true but I did not back through Kickstarter but PayPal (because I missed the campaign :()?

EDIT: I should probably also get the Obsidian Order thing sorted out, while I'm at it, fashionably late to the party ;)

Hey, marelooke. I took a look at your tier. The retail version of the collector's edition (the version available after the Kickstarter) does not come with the expansion pack. You would need to purchase the expansion pack separately to play it.

I will make a post if anything change on that front in the future.

Ah bummer, I figured it was part of the tier since I got all the other goodies from that tier, I'd probably have added extra if I'd known in advance.

Oh well, can't be helped now, thanks for clearing it up though! :)

We talked this over internally and we have decided to give anyone who purchased the $250 retail tier a copy of the expansion pack, as well. To get a copy just send an email to support@obsidian.net and they can hook you up.

Got a key, thanks for being awesome, Obsidian!