White March pricing/availability

10:09 Pacific here. Rest assured, if midnight hits and I ain't got it you'll know.

Prepare to be disappointed. Obs probably isn't going to do a major release when their staff is home in bed.

Hard to be disappointed when exactly what I expect to happen...happens. I'm not up until midnight waiting with baited breath. I'm up until 6:00 A.M.  every night, and hoping that I'm wrong and it releases at midnight so I can play it all night instead of when I wake up tomorrow afternoon.

My Twitter feed this morning has some stuff about shirt designs, and something about PAX. Really odd. It is like this expansion isn't even happening!

I really want to play the game again, it would be nice to get some info on when it will be available

Edited by Pighardia

I figured Obsidian has been quiet enough and does things in a strange enough way most of the time that we would not see the expansion for a midnight release. I Went to be early to maximize my day off to play time ratio. Still no word, still not available for download. Its cool.

But Twitter? Barf. They say nothing on their forums and I have to follow twitter feeds to stay informed? Obsidian your contributing to my being scared for the future! Learn to communicate with your community, not at your community using Twitter, the Kardashian equivalent of modern customer communication.

Around 7AM PST it seems:

https://twitter.com/Obsidian/status/635921474511966208

\Skodkim

And no word on GOG.com but I fear not.. I have Shadoweun Returns: Hong Kong to keep me entertained. Also Larian Studios launches their Divine Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter in 2 days. Plenty of chances to rid myself of my money in return for cRPG goodness presently.

Now to enjoy the wait and regret that I picked beta access over the expansion when I backed the game, since beta access on my Mac was both late and ran like a slideshow. More money for Obsidian means more means to bring me Pillars of Eternity 2.

Sure as hell been quiet on it... has there been any word on it... heck, Kickstarter hasn't received a SINGLE newspost about the expansion coming up... last update was 2.10 on the other Kickstarter. What the heck OE?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sure as hell been quiet on it... has there been any word on it... heck, Kickstarter hasn't received a SINGLE newspost about the expansion coming up... last update was 2.10 on the other Kickstarter. What the heck OE?

I got a backer email two hours ago, update #100.

Yup, 101. But 100 was from 1 July and there were about a dozen X-Pack threads here in news I missed, and ZERO (0!) on Kickstarter at all. I mean, they only promoted the card-game, but not the expansion? And then suddenly out of the blue "oh wait, we had this x-pack. It's released now... yeah, I bet you didn't know it was coming from our silence"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee