Any way to get rid of the third (unarmed) weapon set?

When I cycle through weapon sets with the 'W' key, I only have two weapon sets and only ever want to switch back and forth between these, yet I end up cycling between three sets, the third being unarmed. Maybe some monks might find this useful, but I don't. Any way to turn this off so the unarmed set never comes up?

• Like 1

I never experienced that the game changed weapon sets randomly. Maybe your char got charmed or dominated before? Because then he/she will change weapon sets from time to time. I think they always choose the weapon with the highest per hit damage when they get charmed.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I never experienced that the game changed weapon sets randomly. Maybe your char got charmed or dominated before? Because then he/she will change weapon sets from time to time. I think they always choose the weapon with the highest per hit damage when they get charmed.

He said it's when you get confused, by which he meant the form of mind control other than charmed or dominated, but it makes sense with any mind control for your character to do random things that uh... don't make sense :p. I'm just glad the unarmed set has been removed in 2.0, according to chalsengi, when you are manually switching sets with the 'W' key.

I hope the unarmed slot never goes away. Otherwise, I'd have to manually unequip weapons from my party so they don't walk around peaceful areas with their guns and swords out like a bunch of jackoffs (especially my main, carrying the Disappointer with the Corrosive Lash on it that constantly drips green radioactive snot). Seriously. Immersion FTW. Nobody would let me into Ducal Palace with my guns out.