KOTOR 1 Related

Heh, no one else has nething good to say so I thought I'd tell everyone if they didn't know already how Malak was injured

Malak was a tall human who was horridly injured in a lightsaber duel. A swipe from a laser sword severed his lower jaw, and Malak was forced to wear a metallic jaw guard that hid his disfigurement from view. The guard also included a vocoder, through which Malak spoke with an eerie metallic tone.

Just a lil off topic

http://www.starwars.com/databank/updates/news20040818.html

New forumites are notorious for not linking to the source of their information.

Does anyone else think that, by reading Malak's entry, that they HEAVILY imply that the Jedi order WANTED to fight the Mandalorians?

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

THE END ALL BE ALL SOURCE OF TRUE STAR WARS LORE: (All other sources are considered heresy)

MALAK'S JAW

edit--- *tongue firmly planted in cheek*

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Well, what you just said is exactly the situation in KotOR2--namely, the Sith Lords have basically slaughtered the Jedi Knights and severely weakened the republic.

But the hero has an oppurtunity to fix it. If there weren't a sequel and you went DS, the galaxy would be screwed and many major events would have been affected. The LS was the only ending that wouldn't create a ripple effect throughout the SW history, unless there is a sequel (which they didn't know would come out until recently...or relatively recently).

Malak lost his jaw to scurvy. He never did eat enough fruit.

....What? Does every little thing in the Star Wars Galaxy have to be based on some dramatic lightsaber battle or something?

Scurvy is the answer, and the lesson is that even Sith Lords need Vitamin C.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

As Jolee said, the current bad guy is always the biggest, baddest, bad guy ever. Until the next bad guy comes along.

We only see bits of the ending. The question is, did Revan destroy the Star Forge but loose the last of the Jedi in the fighting, or did the Republic manage it a few years later, when the Sith underestimated them due to the lack of Jedi.

I believe it was once said on the star wars official forums that the entries in the databank won't necessarily coincide with what happened in the game, since the game gives you a couple of options.

I think basically the databank just took the "good" ending to fit with what we know of the rest of the SW history.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

As Jolee said, the current bad guy is always the biggest, baddest, bad guy ever. Until the next bad guy comes along.

We only see bits of the ending. The question is, did Revan destroy the Star Forge but loose the last of the Jedi in the fighting, or did the Republic manage it a few years later, when the Sith underestimated them due to the lack of Jedi.

Or did Revan go darkside and then destroy the forge to keep the lower level sith from getting it. :rolleyes:

Or did Revan go darkside and then destroy the forge to keep the lower level sith from getting it. :p

More or less, i think that it's a general concensus at this forum that the Star Forge will be destroyed, whatever path Revan took.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

THE END ALL BE ALL SOURCE OF TRUE STAR WARS LORE: (All other sources are considered heresy)

MALAK'S JAW

edit--- *tongue firmly planted in cheek*

"Darth Revan was slain by a Force avalanche." (from supershadows) What a load of Sh1t!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm not sure why any1 even looks at that site!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

There does indeed seem to be a lot of Force Avalanches, Tornados and Flying Turds in that joke of a site.

What the hell is a Force Avalanch? Is it when a jedi is on Hoth and farts loudly! :D

Soooo...you DON'T think it's a good site?  :blink:

Errr. NO.

And i hope u r joking when u say it is a good site. :huh: