a question about the white march

It seems you are able to start this part before you finish the game?, with the dynamic scaling and so on

Am I wrong in assuming that this is a continuation of the main storyline? (throne of bhaal style)

or is it just more content?, can I play with my old character that I completed the game with?

It isn't a continuation of the main story. You can play with your old character, but you need to load a save from before entering Sun in Shadows (the game creates an autosave for you, so don't worry if you forgot to save).

I'm going to start a new game just because I want to take the new companions on my adventure and maybe see it in a new light thanks to their interactions.

From what I have read the story is self contained and though made for approx. level seven characters does have some scaling. What I am most excited for is dual classing, not true dual class but lesser versions of class powers. Really exciting possibilities.

Dual classing? o.O
Now I'm just scared they're going to start hurting the game's core.

Edit: oh it's just talent borrowing :p

At least they're raising the level cap, so that's another reason for more exploring during the main plot line. Do I do wonder if the last encounters are going to scale for the new level cap.

Edited by Skie Nightfall

✔ Certified Bat Food