Recall Agony still doesn't do anything (1.0.6)

Nobear

Question

I just tested this ability out on a solo cipher on the latest 1.0.6. We have this thread and that thread from a long time ago, but it seems this is the only forum where issues like this get seen and answered by devs, so I figured it was about time to make it a bug report here. It might actually be a good ability for finishing off tough enemies if it worked as the tooltip suggests, but it appears to do nothing at all.

Has this perhaps been addressed in 2.0 or not?

10 answers to this question

Here they are. Keep in mind this is a solo PoTD run (but not Trial of Iron) with a squishy level 3 character about to fight a pack of wolves, so it'd be easy to die testing it. That log file should reflect that I died shortly after Recall Agony should have completed its duration on that Young Wolf.

You should, however, be able to reproduce this with any cipher, as there has been wide consensus about this ability apparently not working.

Edit: If you'd like an easier fight to test this, go to the West side of the map above the broken wagon. There should be a lone Young Wolf there.

Edited by Nobear

Actually, I just went to test it against that lone Young Wolf, but was reminded of a different issue: the "disable auto attack" option doesn't do anything. Whether it's on or off, characters won't auto attack when idle at range, but they will auto attack when attacked.

I know I should generally report a different issue in a different thread, but it's hard to test a DoT effect when I kill the enemy on the very next auto attack hit :p. I know this has been reported before, and I hope it's been addressed in 2.0, but alas I'm on GoG and don't have access to the 2.0 beta.

In any case, I hope you can make use of the info and files I've provided.

press "X" to clear the invisible AI filled unit order queue. (will stop your testing unit auto attacking interfering with your test )

Hey pedroelm, there's a name I haven't seen in a bit!

I do press X, but my character goes back to auto attacking the next time she's attacked.

You're welcome! I think soloing PoTD is forcing me to pay even closer attention to everything and find more bugs to squash. I wish I had access to the 2.0 beta on GoG to help even more, but I'm glad to know I can still help from 1.0.6 lol.

• Like 1