Who cares about a 1 per REST heal in the first place?

Also it can miss, lol.

I guess, but I'd rather have it than not, its better than nothing, and its actually saved my life before.

Yeah, it's pretty lackluster in general, but it did save my life once lol. I was soloing some dudes in Raedric's Hold, I ran out of spell casts, my conjured weapon's duration expired, and I finished off the captain I was fighting with that watcher ability for 4 damage LOL! Then I switched to arbalest to kill the ranger who was left.

Uh, just because it saved my life once doesn't mean it's a good ability though. 4 damage on the one enemy it mattered with so far? lol

Watcher's abilities are perfect where they are now. I do not thin i am suppose to use them often. More like: "This combat is tougher than i expected, here comes extra spells".

The healing is my favorite.

They are great to show off that Watcher is not ordinary adventurer, but do not make PC too much dominant over rest of party.

They are somewhat usable, but there downfall is you wouldnt miss them if they wasnt there.

You couldn't miss them if you didn't know they exist :p, but I know what you mean. On further thought I think evilcat has a point, and that they might be too strong for soloing if they got significant buffs.