So I'm still at the first town and have explored a few of the surrounding areas. I've run into an issue...

I accidentally killed the entire inn to include the innkeeper in the first town. I've also run out of firewood and the blacksmith hasn't had any for sale in awhile now... 

My entire group is low health, with one of them have 1 health and being useless. But I'm unable to rest at the inn without the innkeeper and I can't find any firewood anywhere. Trying to go further ahead results in death because everyone is so fatigued...

What should I do?

I'm not being snarky. My legitimate answer is that the reasonable consequence of killing everybody who provides goods and services in the area is that you no longer have those goods and services available. I'm sure there's a work around for this, so keep checking over the next couple of days, shibdib.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ahh, in that case, I feel for you. I did the same thing in the stronghold. Those AoE abilities can sometimes be a real pain.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Apart from starting a new game, you might want to sneak southwards to the coastal area, it should be two maps below the village on the map. As far as I can remember, the old women that lives in the south of this map lets you rest, but it might as well be that she expects you to solver her quest first. That's all I can think of without checking ingame.

Apart from starting a new game, you might want to sneak southwards to the coastal area, it should be two maps below the village on the map. As far as I can remember, the old women that lives in the south of this map lets you rest, but it might as well be that she expects you to solver her quest first. That's all I can think of without checking ingame.

She wants me to do the quest first... Looking like gg 

She wants me to do the quest first... Looking like gg 

.... You killed her as well didnt you?

• Like 1

Did you already collect the camp supplies in the Valewood?

There's at least one in the north east (where you first enter from Cilant Lis), and one in the wagon at the bridge.

Edited by Varana

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

So I'm still at the first town and have explored a few of the surrounding areas. I've run into an issue...

I accidentally killed the entire inn to include the innkeeper in the first town. I've also run out of firewood and the blacksmith hasn't had any for sale in awhile now... 

My entire group is low health, with one of them have 1 health and being useless. But I'm unable to rest at the inn without the innkeeper and I can't find any firewood anywhere. Trying to go further ahead results in death because everyone is so fatigued...

What should I do?

Just go to another INN?

What should I do?

Just go to another INN?

There isn't any other inn until you get to Act II.  If the OP hasn't picked up the supplies in Valewood there is some hope there otherwise it looks like a restart.  Wait do you have a save prior to killing everyone in the inn?  If you do then you can start over from there.  Can't think of anything else.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg