RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Blarghagh

*sigh* I was really afraid this was going to happen when Trine 3 was first unveiled, but I hoped Frozenbyte would be able to pull off the perspective change and retain the series' strengths.

Such a shame, as Trine 1 & 2 were really good games.  I has a sad now.  ;(

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The only reason I played that video is because (a little freaky-looking) Anna from Frozen was in the thumbnail image. They got me. sad.png

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

But will there be actual Tomb Raiding?

*sigh* I was really afraid this was going to happen when Trine 3 was first unveiled, but I hoped Frozenbyte would be able to pull off the perspective change and retain the series' strengths.

Such a shame, as Trine 1 & 2 were really good games.  I has a sad now.  ;(

Oh my, I know someone (my gf) who will be really really sad because she really can't handle 3D games and she was kinda hyped when she saw Trine 3 announced :(

I refuse to click on that 14 Upcoming Games video because of how creepy looking the thumbnail is.  I don't want to have nightmares. smiley-scared001.gif

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I refuse to click on that 14 Upcoming Games video because of how creepy looking the thumbnail is.  I don't want to have nightmares. smiley-scared001.gif

I would think that'd be the reason you would click on it, Keyrock. shifty.gif

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

I would think that'd be the reason you would click on it, Keyrock. shifty.gif

I'm into some weird stuff, but nothing quite as nightmarish as the people from Frozen.  There's something really off about the way the characters look, especially when they do that creepy smile.  I think they want to devour my soul. scared0014.gif

Anyway, trailer for the free Shovel Knight expansion:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Looks quite inviting to me:

So, a horror game?  I have to reset my brain and remember that once upon a time Funcom made The Longest Journey, so they have done stuff besides MMOs.  My brain immediately thinks "MMO" when I see the Funcom logo.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Original Sin 2 sounds too good to be true: http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/8/26/9209649/divinity-original-sin-2-preview-kickstarter-reveal-feature-gameplay-hands-on. It's only in pre-alpha so it probably IS too good to be true but imagine if they actually deliver on that promise.

wow, this looks a million times better than Original Sin (including the artwork). I might actually pick this up when it's out

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm into some weird stuff, but nothing quite as nightmarish as the people from Frozen.  There's something really off about the way the characters look, especially when they do that creepy smile.  I think they want to devour my soul. scared0014.gif

Funny...whereas people from Pixar movies are the ones that look weird and inhuman to me, and the designs of characters from Tangled and Frozen seem much more agreeable. That Disney Infinity shot of Anna is extra special weird, though, I'll agree with you that much.

Funny...whereas people from Pixar movies are the ones that look weird and inhuman to me, and the designs of characters from Tangled and Frozen seem much more agreeable. That Disney Infinity shot of Anna is extra special weird, though, I'll agree with you that much.

In the world of Disney Infinity, its the toy that is in the game. So you're not playing Anna from Frozen, you're playing a Toy of Anna from Frozen.

That also allows them to create the toys so they fit together visually or else the thing would be all over the map - Pixar, Disney 2d, Disney 3D, Disney Live action (Pirates of the Carribean), Marvel Animation (Spider-Man), Marvel Live Action (Avengers, GotG) and now Star Wars (animation and live action).

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Though somewhat doubtful that there's anyone here with any interest at all in Christine Love's repertoire, out of some perverse curiosity I did check out that "Ladykiller in a Bind" website that just went up and had one stray observation:

a1VUBJV.jpg

How much do you guys want to bet there will be a petition on 4chan and Tumblr to get that thing circled changed?

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

How much do you guys want to bet there will be a petition on 4chan and Tumblr to get that thing circled changed?

Who would care if it did (assuming that there's no way the creator would change their intent based on a petition)?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'm assuming this is a visual novel type deal?  I'm scared to click that link at work.  Anyway, why would anyone want to bang their own twin broth...  wait, never mind, this is the interned we're talking about.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I'm assuming this is a visual novel type deal?  I'm scared to click that link at work.  Anyway, why would anyone want to bang their own twin broth...  wait, never mind, this is the interned we're talking about.

I suppose it also depends on who you and your twin are. If you're Scarlette Johanson and your twin sister looks like Scarlette Johanson then you'll at least consider it right?

• Like 1

I suppose it also depends on who you and your twin are. If you're Scarlette Johanson and your twin sister looks like Scarlette Johanson then you'll at least consider it right?

This discussion reminds me of this Cracked article

So You're Locked In a Room With Your Clone: Fight or F#@k?

Free games updated 3/4/21