The Funny Things Thread

Blarghagh

may not be funny but

also, some dogs thought they could play with a hedgehog

skilo.jpg

skilos.jpg

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Being male and calling yourself feminist comes across as incredibly douchey to me.

Any reason why?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

cat-gets-trolled.gif

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

tumblr_nt6zo6NEHb1qcefrho1_400.gif

tumblr_nt6zo6NEHb1qcefrho2_400.gif

tumblr_nt6zo6NEHb1qcefrho3_400.gif

Wasn't that where a professional fighter did that to an untrained reporter and broke his ribs?

Incredibly irresponsible, even if the guy was being a complete knob.

When you know how to severely injure a person and have the training and strength to do it you need to be circumspect with how you use that.

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

Wasn't that where a professional fighter did that to an untrained reporter and broke his ribs?

Incredibly irresponsible, even if the guy was being a complete knob.

When you know how to severely injure a person and have the training and strength to do it you need to be circumspect with how you use that.

I do believe she actually cracked one of his ribs with that.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Meanwhile MPs still have to pay for such treatment in exclusive Soho establishments.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

12187719_932241116864451_266098233371791

-Teknoman2-

Trump is basically America's hard reset button.

You lose all your save-progress, but hey at least you get to start again from ground zero.
Maybe this time you can invest a few more points into Wisdom.

Edited by GhoulishVisage
  • Like 4

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive