The Funny Things Thread

Blarghagh

And continuing their grand tradition of ruining Disney movies for those with fond memories of them.. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-cMWcXtBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-aVkMClvBs

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

muslim-heaven-resized.png

• Like 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

i speak 3 languages... while i dont mix up idioms i often try to say a word in one of them and i can only remember it in the other 2. fortunatelly im good at making associations so i can often just extrapolate the word by using the similarities between the 3 (or understand the meaning of a word i havent heard in one of them by comparing it to a similar word in another that would fit the context the unknown word was used in)

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

i speak 3 languages... while i dont mix up idioms i often try to say a word in one of them and i can only remember it in the other 2. fortunatelly im good at making associations so i can often just extrapolate the word by using the similarities between the 3 (or understand the meaning of a word i havent heard in one of them by comparing it to a similar word in another that would fit the context the unknown word was used in)

One time, I was asked for directions and I had to send someone through a tunnel in my native tongue. But I could only come up with the English word for tunnel, so I didn't know how to explain it to him. I realized half an hour later that the dutch word for tunnel is just tunnel.

• Like 6