Is Rapid Recovery worth the +1 endurance per tick? It doesnt seem like it is.

My suggestion is why not make it +2 endurance per tick?

Not worth it IMHO. Sounds like a decent suggestion, but personally I'd rather see engagement mechanics and Hold the Line make more of a difference in tanking. I've written about this before, though, and it gained some acceptance among players but no answer from a dev.

It's not an either-or thing, though, so I won't try to steal your thread :p.

I dunno, I think its immensly worth it, that + that cape u get that increases rapid recovery anymore and the belt that gives 15% more healing+ might that gies more healing u can have like 10 (9. 8 hp a tick) lol.

I personally don't think engagement should even be a thing, I'm glad IEMod removes it, it makes combat WAY too still and stagnent, you can just never move, cripples tactics.

Edited by alexis13

I also think that rapid recovery is ok when you stack it with the special fighter's cape and the trollhide belt or something similar. That's some fine recovery rate in the end.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Having high might actually makes your recovery more than enough without the talent.

So the healing bonus that might gives affects recovery rates of fighters?

Yes, this game is funny like that. Might tends to be a melee-only stat in other games, but not in PoE!

Having high might actually makes your recovery more than enough without the talent.

So the healing bonus that might gives affects recovery rates of fighters?

Yes, this game is funny like that. Might tends to be a melee-only stat in other games, but not in PoE!

Will the multi-talent rapid recovery also benefit from might?