White March, part 1 out on August 25th

Two damn days before Shadowrun Hong Kong...

EDIT: Whoops, actually Hong Kong is out August 20th... my mistake.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-05-pillars-of-eternity-expansion-the-white-march-out-25th-august

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I am presuming the patch will go live at the same time. I suspect they go hand in hand. Sadly this and SR: Hong Kong are coming out while I'm on Holiday, so no playing for me till the 30th :(

So will Patch 2.0 be going live some time before that or be released alongside the expansion? Not that it matters much.

Patch 2.0 will be released concurrently with the White March XP, but the opt-in 2.0 patch beta should be released on Steam soonish --maybe today.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Level cap is raised to 14. As far as I know, no information released yet as to how the transition to part 2 will be handled.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Yes, it will. Josh confirmed it on Twitter.

He also said in an interview that part I stands on its own and part II deals with the consequences of part I.

Links in the thread with update 99.5

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus