If I could create a human being

Spectre1

If I had the chance and technology to create a human being.

It would be a cheerleader type woman but not a typical snobby and slutty cheerleader.

Skyler-Rountree-Pretty-Lovely-Cheerleadi

-Athletic, fast metabolism, Won't get fat after High School and College
-cheerleading since she was 8
-Member of both High School and competitive cheer squads
-Became a cheerleader for fun not popularity
-Nice
-Genetically programmed to be happy, Would not be jealous of other people's wealth or intelligence
-Loves Bring It On and Disney movies
-Funny
-Fun to be around
-Selfless
-Mentally stable

-apolitical

Sadly a human exactly like this probably does not exist.

And I would probably create an army of them.

"Tell me, Doctor. Why did you decide to go into gengineering research?"

"To fulfull a dream mostly."

"Okay, I'll bite. What dream? A dream for a better, cleaner, cleaner world? Peace on Earth? Food and care for the  needy?"

"Nope. Redhead, five-ten with green eyes, athletic build, and legs up to here."

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

She'd probably dump you for a Mark Zuckerberg-type about a week after emerging from the Bokanovsky tube, anyway. Just keep beating your meat until the Japanese begin commercializing lower the prices on them android girlfriends, shouldn't be too long now.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

this calls for

1374487047337.png

• Like 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Don't all guys want cheerleaders?

Nope. Geek chick with curves please.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Don't all guys want cheerleaders?

No.

photo.jpg

• Like 1

"To be fair, if I was married to Milla Jovovich, I would also be happy just making movies that show off her butt." - Hurlsnot

"I originally just wanted to ignore this, but I can't sleep, so why not." - majestic

"I murdered my entire family as well as the police and priests investigating me for murdering my entire family in the name of Satan. Good times." - Bartimaeus

"I will undoubtedly cave and buy this since Nintendo has me by the balls with Shin Megami Tensei V." - Keyrock

If I had the chance and technology to create a human being.

It would be a cheerleader type woman but not a typical snobby and slutty cheerleader.

Not slutty? Your engineered woman is lame. Why do you care if she's a cheerleader BTW? It doesn't make her any less or more hot.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Not slutty? Your engineered woman is lame. Why do you care if she's a cheerleader BTW? It doesn't make her any less or more hot.

Probably because they have been trained to fake enthusiasm.  Given the OT's obvious insecurities, that will make a big difference.   :brows: