Second Chance Game breaking bug.

alexis13

Question

The Ability Second Chance does not work if you are solo.

It counts you as dead and you get back up again and this it says "game over" which is quite stupid as your character is standing.

Also if you are in a team and you are the last person standing and you die and get back up again, it still says "game over" counting it as a game over.

I've heard of people playing solo plays on path of Iron having all their work ruined because of this bug, its quite a serious problem and it makes many expensive and rare magical items useless because this rare skill simply doesn't work in a lot of situations.

This needs patched, preferrably with the game taking like 5-10 seconds before going to game over and making sure this ability hasn't procced and that the game over screen is cancelled if someone is alive.

5 answers to this question

Hello again.  We get a brand new build almost every day inside the studio.  Most builds are good, we test them for errors and either pass or fail them based on that test.  Some builds fail before we ever get to test them for whatever reason.  When enough changes have happened and we feel that they are worthy of being patched in and are tested thoroughly, we publish them out.  

So technically, to answer your question I'm on patch 2.0.  My build is always going to be newer than what is available to the public however.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/