Eder stuck in doorway.

fyrefightr

Question

Hi, I am in the copperlane catacombs.  Just killed Eorn and Eder is stuck in a door.  I can't engage him or move him.  I tried going downstairs and it won't let me. Says I have to gather my party.  I have exited the game, shutdown the computer and he won't leave the door.  I tried to look for all the files you say I need but there is no files in those locations.  I downloaded this game from the Apple Store.  I am pasting my specs.  Please help me as I can no longer play because I have that level cleared and can't proceed without him.

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Boot ROM Version: MBP71.0039.B0E

SMC Version (system): 1.62f7

Serial Number (system): WQ049ATRATM

Hardware UUID: 8F622C17-779A-56A7-A82C-5AC3C38C0890

2 answers to this question

Hello, fyrefightr.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.  Your saved game file should be in Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity/Saved Games.  

Please upload your saved game to Dropbox and post a link here so I can transfer it on to the proper team to fix.  As far as your game, you'll have to load the Autosave from entering the Catacombs and start that one level over again.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as this is the only way to fix the issue.  Uploading your save however will help the design team prevent this from happening to you or anyone else again.  Thanks for your support and patience during this issue.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello, fyrefightr.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.  Your saved game file should be in Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity/Saved Games.  

Please upload your saved game to Dropbox and post a link here so I can transfer it on to the proper team to fix.  As far as your game, you'll have to load the Autosave from entering the Catacombs and start that one level over again.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as this is the only way to fix the issue.  Uploading your save however will help the design team prevent this from happening to you or anyone else again.  Thanks for your support and patience during this issue.

Got similar problem. 

Thanx for the helpfulness, here's the saved game:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/k586cnh7cwbihyn/cbf9b563c61e46c09ae82772f3b50c25%208156186%20MagransFork.savegame?dl=0

This time Eder is stuck in the open field. Able to make either two steps northwest, or two steps southeast. Or one step east. As if he's covered by a giant glass cup.And there's no way to make him join the party and no way too make the party leave the location. Clicking at the compass icons on the roads has no effect. Even no message that I must gather the party first.