I wish to start this discussion remembering some old games, who this game its based i assume.

Anyway in dark alliance, champions (norrath ou return to arms) was my favorite games and i played sinse 99, now a days i still have my ps2 and my old  partner still plays with me, why im not going to play this?

Exactly! Co-oP mode i play with me friend not alone, no one should play alone cuz its boring... RPG its based in sit in a table with friends with paper, no one like me who like to play co-op ou online mode, goes to play alone also i got 3 friends 4 with me to play this, we are not going anymore cuz play solo its BORING!

Heya,

I think Co-op would be a nice option to have.

But I wouldn't throw an RPG off the possibility list to play, or join a forum just to say "I'm not playing!!!" If it were that bad, I'd just ignore it and move on to something else.

Very best,

• Like 1

Exactly! Co-oP mode i play with me friend not alone, no one should play alone cuz its boring... RPG its based in sit in a table with friends with paper, no one like me who like to play co-op ou online mode, goes to play alone also i got 3 friends 4 with me to play this, we are not going anymore cuz play solo its BORING!

Perhaps for you and your friends this is the case. It certainly isn't for me and many others - and yes, I played many years of paper and pencil RPGs. So, sure, a co-op mode might be cool, but the game doesn't have it. As noted by MalVeauX, this game obviously isn't designed in a way you and your friends like, so you're obviously better served finding one that is instead of wasting your time here.

• Like 1