Nice photos of Murican white untermenches suparmacists...

1437410381-c409ce30897ace0131d117f4bd852

1437317849_871754918.jpg

Just lol. These racists are so fat and so shameful losers (especially in comparison with healthy  black dudes).  

Meanwhile real Master race must have physical superiority, anyone who don't have such superiority obviously  can't be considered as member of Master race.

OgMKRuF.jpg

Murica make me facepalm again and again.

Why is Arnold holding the glass like that. So it doesn't look like he's flexing ?

He thinks its a dumbbell. Thats why he looks so confused, its too damn light! 

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

healthy  black dudes

Right, right. Maybe it's the muscle dysmorphia talking, but the black guys in those pics look seriously underfed. Neither extreme is "healthy". *cough*

You get points for the classic Ahnuld pic, though.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Meanwhile real Master race must have 60 FPS, anyone who don't have such superiority obviously can't be considered as member of Master race.

Fixed that for you.

4smuUjV.jpg

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

I think the marathon is the master race, myself.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think the marathon is the master race, myself.

No the master race is the 24 hours of Le Mans endurance race, it also the biggest race in the world, and in this world its all about size! 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Bigoted hateful thread is bigoted hateful threat. But, hey, mocking whites - espically Amerikan whites - is a-okay in 2015. I dare you to make the same sort of thread mocking  others and see how far it is allowed. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Bigoted hateful thread is bigoted hateful threat. But, hey, mocking whites - espically Amerikan whites - is a-okay in 2015. I dare you to make the same sort of thread mocking  others and see how far it is allowed. L0L

I think that may be the point since Oby's other thread about Jewish blood rituals got shut down in a jiff. 

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I agree with Volourn.  This isn't a discussion thread.  It is just a hate thread.

I'm also a bit shocked that Oby can even make threads anymore without moderator approval.   :blink:

Also super curious about the Omega Boys tag.  That seems pretty obscure for a "Russian" guy.  

Edited by Hurlshot

I too look forward to Frank Miller's final work on Batman.

I think that may be the point since Oby's other thread about Jewish blood rituals got shut down in a jiff.

Oy vey.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm also a bit shocked that Oby can even make threads anymore without moderator approval.   :blink:

If my experience of being an admin on forum boards holds true for this particular forum board's software (which I think it almost certainly does in at least this regard), an admin would have to either manually change the user's privileges (set "can post without approval" to "never" - or whatever the equivalent is - which overrides any privileges the user groups he's currently in would normally give him) or an admin would have to create a new user group (user groups being regular users, moderators, super moderators, admins, founder admins, etc.) just for him (unless they have such a group already made just for this sort of occasion due to previous troublemakers, of course). It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of admin oversight - much less intervention - around here, which just leaves the moderators with their more limited powers such as warn and ban and such. :shrugz:

(e): for sense, as usual; also, moderators might not even have ban (probably not the non-global moderators, at the very least): depends on how the permissions are set up

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

This isn't a discussion thread.  It is just a hate thread.

Well, the first post is. The following ones are mostly humorous attempts to derail the thread before it gets locked...  :p

But you're right, Oby's attempts to get racist hate speech threads started on this forum, should be clearly called out as such - not just ignored and casually derailed.

• Like 1

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell