If MMA and Pillars of Eternity Met...

I was messing around in Photoshop after hours of playing POE and wondered what happened if MMA warriors and POE met.  This is a homage to some of my favorite fighters. This is the result:

mma_aumauna_cain_lg.png

Cain Velazquez

mma_godlike_moon_a_leben_lg.png

Chris Leben

mma_human_condit_lg.png

Carlos Condit

mma_godlike_fire_a_sotiropoulus_lg.png

George Sotoropolous

mma_godlike_moon_llamas_lg.png

Ricardo Llamas

mma_human_mcgregor_lg.png

Connor McGregor

mma_human_diaz_lg.png

Nick Diaz

mma_orlan_diaz_lg.png

Nick Diaz

(Couldn't have done it without the artwork of Jason Seow http://www.jasonseow.com/poeportraits/ and the original POE artwork)

It has been a lot of fun creating these. If people are interested I could create a few more.  :)

• Like 1

Those are awesome.

Did you notice in the guilded vale tavern if you listen closely some guy says "Uhhh, ive seen all the good UFC fights"? I had to listen carefully a few times.

I have a request if you have any free time. The portraits with the Full Helms. Modified to have Black armour, Red eyes, as evil looking as possible - I want to make some bleak walkers for my next play through.

en79SsS.jpg

These ones. Or if you have any other ideas for modified evil portraits Id love to see them.

Edited by Kilburn

I was messing around in Photoshop after hours of playing POE and wondered what happened if MMA warriors and POE met. This is a homage to some of my favorite fighters. This is the result:

mma_aumauna_cain_lg.png

Cain Velazquez

mma_godlike_moon_a_leben_lg.png

Chris Leben

mma_human_condit_lg.png

Carlos Condit

mma_godlike_fire_a_sotiropoulus_lg.png

George Sotoropolous

mma_godlike_moon_llamas_lg.png

Ricardo Llamas

mma_human_mcgregor_lg.png

Connor McGregor

mma_human_diaz_lg.png

Nick Diaz

mma_orlan_diaz_lg.png

Nick Diaz

(Couldn't have done it without the artwork of Jason Seow http://www.jasonseow.com/poeportraits/ and the original POE artwork)

It has been a lot of fun creating these. If people are interested I could create a few more. :)

Good job!

Those are awesome.

Did you notice in the guilded vale tavern if you listen closely some guy says "Uhhh, ive seen all the good UFC fights"? I had to listen carefully a few times.

I have a request if you have any free time. The portraits with the Full Helms. Modified to have Black armour, Red eyes, as evil looking as possible - I want to make some bleak walkers for my next play through.

en79SsS.jpg

These ones. Or if you have any other ideas for modified evil portraits Id love to see them.

Here you go.

custom_male_human_2_lg.pngcustom_male_human_2_sm.png

custom_male_human_1_lg.pngcustom_male_human_1_sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

need SAKARA!  legionariuuuuuusssss!

Ah, Sakara was always one of my favorites:

mma_human_sakara_lg.pngmma_human_sakara_sm.png

Alessio Sakara

AWESOME!!!

i love to play with name of sakara because im frome rome like him

always use Sakara nick name in all GDR i play offline and online :)

this portraits it's fantastic wow! i need start new adventure with a warrior now ^^

obiouvsly with that portrait xD

TY so much!!!

Brian stann , wanderlei silva  , weidmann

Edited by Missiletto
  • Like 1

Nick Diaz made me laugh. Though I wouldn't want to be around if he ever saw these. And for Forrest Griffin you could have him way in the background running away with a bald dwarf chasing after him.

Jon Jones on a svef?

• Like 1

Nick Diaz made me laugh. Though I wouldn't want to be around if he ever saw these. And for Forrest Griffin you could have him way in the background running away with a bald dwarf chasing after him.

Jon Jones on a svef?

Haha those would be hilarious. I agree about Nick, although I have nothing but respect for him as a fighter which is why I made a human and Orlan version for him.

for female ronda rousey   :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :devil:  :devil:

In honor of her fighting tonight...

mma_human_rousey_lg.pngmma_human_rousey_sm.png

Ronda Rousey

Jon Jones on a svef?

Haha those would be hilarious. I agree about Nick, although I have nothing but respect for him as a fighter which is why I made a human and Orlan version for him.

for female ronda rousey   :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :devil:  :devil:

In honor of her fighting tonight...

mma_human_rousey_lg.pngmma_human_rousey_sm.png

Ronda Rousey

Fantastic woman....beautyfull and powerfull... i love it XD

Those are awesome.

en79SsS.jpg

Here you go.

custom_male_human_2_lg.pngcustom_male_human_2_sm.png

custom_male_human_1_lg.pngcustom_male_human_1_sm.png

Thanks for that. I think I will try to tweak it a bit. Im going to see if I can make the armour blacker and a bright spot in the middle for the eyes (the source of the light).

The blood on the armour seems to pop more after your edit - very cool.

• Like 1

BADASSS!!!!!!! saw someone talking about MMA and was like, "huh, whats this?" and saw ur custom portraits. awesome!!!!

i was just about to ask about a rousey portrait and then i saw it, its beautiful man!!! shes my fave fighter. also a fan of cain and condit. 

alexander gustasson would be a PERFECT fit when he had his beard too... swedish warrior!!!!

cheers.

• Like 1